Diligent Nursing professional with demonstrated success in patient care. Agile and responsive to dynamic patient needs and environmental conditions. Team-oriented and reliable with expert healthcare knowledge, clear verbal and written communication skills and sound clinical judgment.
Advocating and providing care to a wide range of patients transferring from a Short Term Acute care to Long Term Acute care environment, requiring more time to heal from infections, wounds and complications post procedures.
• Identifying patient/family coping skills and develop rapport
• Working with Doctors, Respiratory therapist, Dietitian, Physical and Occupational Therapist and other nursing staff to provide best patient care
• Providing Basic and Advanced Cardio Pulmonary Life support services
• Rapid EKG interpretation
• Rapid response and Management of patients with impaired coronary function and/ or deteriorating respiratory function
• Working with patients with Renal problems undergoing dialysis
• Hospital equipment including but not limited to Clinitron and beds to improve wound
• Computer Knowledge with Protouch system
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: