I am seeking employment with a company where I can use my talents and skills to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment. I am able to bring success to a company while I experience groundbreaking opportunity.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer. Adaptable Maintenance Technician with expertise in residential commercial and industrial environments. Quick learner and hard-worker with strong time management interpersonal and communication skills.
Maintenance Technician05/2015 to 03/2017Epson IncEl Paso, TX
Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures, and other objects for assembly or installation, using hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand or power tools.
Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
Tend and observe equipment and machinery to verify efficient and safe operation.
Apply protective materials to equipment, components, and parts to prevent defects and corrosion.
Order new parts to maintain inventory.
Maintenance Technician06/2013 to 06/2015InStaffEl Paso, TX
• Inspect malfunctioning machinery to diagnose errors and assist in fixing them.
• Clean and lubricate machines and tools• Repair and replace defective parts, using a variety of power and hand tools.
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance activities on machinery and equipment• Order parts and supplies and keep track of inventory.
• Recommended new equipment and maintenance procedures to the facility manager.
• Informed supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment and faulty instrumentation.
• Troubleshot equipment problems using tools such as multi-meters and general hand-tools.
• Installed equipment and systems on time and on schedule.
General Maintenance03/2009 to 06/2013St. Peter & paul churchEl Paso, TX
• Clean and maintain building interiors and exteriors
• Assist in grounds maintenance activities by picking up litter
• Provide support to skilled labor in installing component parts and equipment.
• Maintain tools, vehicles and equipment of the trade
• Handle minor carpentry, painting and electrical repair work
GEDEl Paso Community College
- Forklift Certified September 2017 to September 2020
- Scissor lift Certified
April 2016 to April 2020
- Boom lift
April 2016 to April 2020
- Driver's License
Flash (1 year)
Internet Explorer (1 year)
Outlook (1 year)
PowerPoint (1 year).
Excel (1 year)
Typing Speed: 35 Words Per Minute
• Email Software (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.)
• Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
• Personal Computers
• Presentation Software (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.)
• Spreadsheet Software (Cal, Excel, etc.)
Processing Software (Word, WordPerfect, etc.)