Ambitious and driven graduate Registered Nurse seeking an opportunity and to gain experience, while providing quality patient care with the commitment to showing empathy, compassion, and integrity.
· Registered Nurse license #95223439 Expires January 2022
· Certified Phlebotomy Technician I license #CPT-00071123 Expires October 2022
· Basic Life Support/CPR (AHA) Expires March 2021
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Expires July 2022
· Advanced Life Support (ACLS) Expires July 2022
· CPR/AED & Standard First Aid Expires August 2022
· Basic Wound Care Prevention Certification
· Mechanical Ventilation & Tracheostomy Certification
· IV Therapy/Blood Withdrawal Certification
Kaweah Delta Medical Center, Renal/Medical Surgical Floor
Coordinated care for up to four patients per shift with the supervision of a preceptor.
· Assessed patient conditions, monitored behaviors, and updated supervising preceptor with observations and concerns.
· Administered scheduled medications and therapies intravenously, rectally, orally, subcutaneously, and via intramuscular injections while overseeing pain management plans.
· Treated patients using pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment modalities to address various disorders, diseases, and injuries.
· Proficient in the skills of Intravenous therapy set-up and removal, NG tube insertion and removal, Foley Cather insertion and removal, and Peritoneal Dialysis administration.
· Knowledgeable in computer charting, documentation, giving and receiving report, and patient education.
· Delivered quality patient care from admission to discharge through direct supervision of all nursing and ancillary staff.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: