Licensed Vocational Nurse with 10 years experience in healthcare. Skilled in providing medical-surgical and long term care. Support needs of patients with unsurpassed clinical knowledge and interpersonal communication skills. Texas-licensed healthcare professional passionate about providing culturally-competent assistance to every patient. Excellent problem-solving, charting and quality assurance management skills.
● Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer's.
● Established and maintained systems that safely met residents' needs.
● Followed infection control procedures.
● Partnered with teams of registered nurses to achieve overall well-being of all patients.
● Experience with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's disease and COPD.
● Assisted in the treatment of patients with chronic and acute health problems such as MI, arrhythmias, asthma, wound infections and pneumonia.
● Monitor conditions of patients, reports changes in condition to the MD and obtain physician orders in accordance with the policy guidelines
● Proficiency in the use of PCC (PointClick Care) platform to provide healthcare.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: