Passionate and patient-focused New Registered Nurse with 5 years previous experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse. Qualified in all elements of patient care and successful in working as part of a team to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Skilled in prioritizing patients' needs within high-stress environments. Currently seeking a position as an RN within an acute care hospital setting.
• Safely transport patients to and from procedures and appointments throughout the hospital.
• Warmly greet patients and visitors and make each feel welcome.
• Wiped down equipment with proper cleaning products after each patient transport to reduce instances of infection.
• Assisted patients in moving out of beds, wheelchairs, stretchers or medical transport vans.
• Ensure that all patients were tagged properly for identification purposes.
• Maintained confidentiality of patient data and condition at all times to safeguard health information.
• Provided physical support to patients through diverse types of mobility assistance.
1. Clinical rotation- St. Joseph's medical center; Med surg/Telemetry, 80 Hours, December/2017-January/2018
2.Clinical rotation- Crestwood Manor; Psych/Mental Health, 47.5 hours, March/2018-April/2018
3. Clinical rotation- St. Joseph's medical center, OB/Labor and Delivery, 60 hours, June/2018-July/2018
4. Clinical rotation- Valley children's Hospital, PEDS/PICU, 76 hours, September/2018-October/2018
5. Clinical rotation- Kaiser Permanente, ICU/ER, 96 hours, January/2019-March 2019
Additional program hours
-Epidemiology/global health, Feb/2018-Mar/2018, 20 hours
-Evidence Based Practice, Apr/2018-June/2018, 61.5 hours
-Community/Family Nursing, Aug/2018-Sept/2018, 57 hours
-Leadership and Management, Apr/2019-May/2019, 50 hours
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: