Looking for a federal nurse job with the US Department of Veterans Affairs to apply my nursing skills and years of experience. Licensed to practice in the state of Florida.
IV infusion pumps
Changing Aseptic Dressings
Providing catheter and colostomy care
Tracking supply of controlled substances
Salary: $19.00/ hr. USD: Bi-weekly
Hours per week: 20-30
1. Interviews patient about current problem, medication and allergies and reviews medical record for pertinent previous and current information
2. Provided post-op care for patients such as post-surgical wound treatment,pain management and infection treatment
3. Provided patients with basic care or treatment,including taking temperature or blood pressure, giving enemas or douches, or preforming catheterization.
4. Observed patient's and reported concerns to an RN or physician on duty
5. Distributed medications to patients in proper doses,recorded times of administration to ensure ongoing accuracy.
6. Prepare and administer intramuscular, intravenous medication, g-tube placement and or enemas.
7. Collect samples and monitor catheters
8. Provide wound care
9. Assists in IV set-up, verifying solution to be administered, evaluating infusion site, checking IV function and patient comfort and discontinuing IV at appropriate time as ordered by MD.
10. Performs routine glucose monitoring, nebulizer treatment and reads TB test.
11. Performs variety of office responsibilities answers phones and takes messages and performs triage within scope of licensed practical nursing practice in an accurate and timely manner.
Salary: $19.00/hr. USD: Bi-weekly
Hours per week: 30
1. Administered controlled narcotics assuming full responsibility for possession of keys.
2. Enforced regulations requiring the witnessed counting and charting of medications during change of shift.
3. Develop and implement nursing care plans and supervise patient's admission and discharges procedures
4. Report changes in patients conditions and other matter of concern requiring prompt attention.
5. Call pharmacy for prescribed medicine
6. Help residents to maintain hygiene
7. Use resident records to complete insurance forms.
8 . Assisting with monitoring and caring for IV's and performed catheterizations
9. Cared for wounds, provided treat and assisted with procedure, laboratory tes.
Salary: $9.00/hr USD: Bi-weekly
Hours per week: 30
1. Continually observe, monitor vital signs, supervise and care for the residents.
2. Reports any resident behavioral concerns or changes in residents condition immediately to Physician, facility administrator.
3. Assisted residents in bathing, dressing, grooming, shaving, personal hygiene and any other activities of daily living.
4. Assisted with incident reporting and analysis of incidents and corrective action, when appropriate.
5. Responsible for documenting all changes, notified family members about behavior and overall body changes in the sushoo medical record.
6. Keep all medications in their appropriate storage areas and keep medication cup boards, carts and doors locked at all times.
7. Assisted residents with their blood sugar test and medications/insulin injection.
8. Ability to work with 911 and attend emergency calls.
9. Know the emergency plan, fire evacuation evacuation routes, extinguishers and other facility safety feature.
Salary: 2500 SAR Monthly
Hours per week:40
1. Assessment, gathering patients information.
2. Checking vital signs including blood pressure and temperature as baseline info.
3. Carried out Doctors order, initiate treatment plan.
4. Give medication, IM injection , IV insertion, ECG etc.
5. Performed variety of routine blood drawing procedures to include vacutainer tubes and sleeves, tourniquet,syringes and butterfly needles.
6. Prepared, processed and stored patient specimens and samples according to departmental procedures using standard techniques and equipmen.
7. carefully followed all safety procedures during phlebotomy work.
8. Performed laboratory computer operations.
* Licensed Practical Nurse- Florida License # 5233918 -expires July 2021
* BLS Provider- American Heart Association- expires 06-2022
* Registered Nurse: Philippine License #0348125 expires January 2023
* IV Certification-expires October 2022
Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation
Nurse Supervisor- Jimmy Mapalo, LPN - Phone# 603-369-0647 e-mail: Jmapalo@hotmail
Staff Nurse- Cleo Sumalpong RN- Phone# 321-276-4058 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orlando VA Medical Center -
Jose M. Rios PA-C Radiology Dept. /phone#407-7445287
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: