Licensed Nursing Home Administrator seeking to apply a variety of industry talents toward a leadership challenge. Possess exceptional rapport-building skills that contribute to effectiveness in collaborating with interdisciplinary healthcare professionals to optimize an effective and successful working atmosphere.
* Excellent problem-solving skills that are beneficial in ensuring that resident, family and staff concerns are managed effectively
* Effective leadership skills that enhance the ability to work with staff at all levels and promotes a level of respect that encourages staff to perform to leadership expectations
* Ability to effectively work within budget constraints to ensure that facility remains profitable
Currently manage all aspects of operations of a 149-bed licensed skilled nursing facility.
Managed all aspects of operations of a 50-bed licensed skilled nursing facility.
Managed all aspects of operations of a 130 bed licensed skilled nursing facility.
Started as Marketing Director of a 101 bed licensed skilled nursing facility. Within several months, was promoted to Executive Director while working on obtaining license for nursing home administration. Became the facility's administrator.
Started as discharge planner on medical and psychiatric units, also worked as a therapist in the outpatient geriatric psychiatric program. Was promoted to manager of the outpatient geriatric psychiatric program.
Direct marketing calls to referrals sources to facilitate admissions. Also, managed admissions process within the facility. Increase census by an average of 15 beds, increased Medicare census, and affected increase in overall case mix score.
* Curriculum included strong emphasis on business, marketing and accounting
* Member, Intra-Fraternal Greek Council
* Fraternity Treasurer, Two Terms
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA), 2009
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: