Driven nursing professional with 19 years' experience in health care environments. Talented at conducting patient assessments, developing individualized care plans and implementing prescribed orders. Successful at delivering high-quality patient care to advance recovery goals and improve overall health.
1. Conducts initial assessment of clients and formulates plan of care to meet clients' needs.*
2. Makes supervisory visit to ensure quality and appropriateness of services provided every 30/60/90 days depending on clients' needs.*
3. Determines if provider plan of care continues to meet the individual's needs during supervisory visit.*
4. Documents changes in client's condition and makes changes to client's plan of care as needed.*
5. Conducts periodic evaluation of Aide's performance.*
6. Identifies any gaps in the aide's ability to function competently and provides training as necessary.*
7. Ensures that care provided to clients by the aides are in accordance with the established plan of care.*
8. Reports to direct Supervisor any concerns or changes in client's need in a timely manner.*
9. Conducts reassessment of clients at least every six months.*
Directly supervises in the Nursing Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: