Analytical System Engineer with expertise in system analysis and management, system maintenance, debug, troubleshooting and application development. Over 8+ years of experience working in administration and support of information systems and infrastructure in different industries such as Internet, biotechnology, bioscience, healthcare and Telecommunications.
Worked closely with clients to analyze IT system requirements, client's information technology needs and their resources in order to plan IT projects and fulfill client's expectations
Project: Network Setup, Maintenance and Upgrade- - San Francisco & Sunnyvale
Project MS Windows Migration - San Francisco & Los Angeles
Project: Computer Hardware Maintenance / Upgrade - San Francisco
● This position consisted of me Working with infrastructure servers and networks, providing support in the resolution and analysis of problems from monitoring Hardware, servers assets and network.
● Worked closely with data center management to determine workload and resource commitments.
● Successfully coordinated server and network migrations with collocation customers and led physical migrations during the scheduled maintenance windows.
● Documenting server updates, issues and major configuration changes.
● Installs, upgrades and configures network devices such as routers, terminal servers and switches.
● Services in routine Tape Library Backup, monitoring Medias, stations management, DNS configuration, configuration of new servers, troubleshooting processes.
● Maintains and updates integrated systems; designs and implements enhancements and revised functions; develops various integrated solutions for database functions; documents system changes.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: