· Responsible for handling prisoner bookings and updating federal warrants.
· Assisting the deputies with the misdemeanor warrants.
· Responsible for filing both active and close cases, also updating the active cases in the U.S. marshals system.
· Participated and assist U.S. Marshals on federal warrant hits and raids.
· Assist in routine interviewing during reporting and accountability sessions.
· Participate in the revocation procedure and observe administrative hearings.
· Become familiar with communities resources, partner agencies that address substance abuse and dependency, mental health issues and employment needs.
· Recognize criminogenic factors and how they contribute to the offender's behaviors.
· Drug test parolees for the presence of certain illegal drugs and prescription medications.
· Observe revocation process and administrative hearings.
· Observe routine interviews during parolee reporting and accountability sessions.
· Become familiar with community resources that address substance abuse and dependency, mental health issues and identifying needs of parolees during reintegration.
· Recognize criminogenic factors and how they contribute to the offender's behavior.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: