· Responsible for handling prisoner bookings and updating federal warrants.
· Assisting the deputies with the misdemeanor warrants.
· Responsible for filing both active and close cases, also updating the active cases in the U.S. marshals system.
· Participated and assist U.S. Marshals on federal warrant hits and raids.
· Assist in routine interviewing during reporting and accountability sessions.
· Participate in the revocation procedure and observe administrative hearings.
· Become familiar with communities resources, partner agencies that address substance abuse and dependency, mental health issues and employment needs.
· Recognize criminogenic factors and how they contribute to the offender's behaviors.
· Drug test parolees for the presence of certain illegal drugs and prescription medications.
· Observe revocation process and administrative hearings.
· Observe routine interviews during parolee reporting and accountability sessions.
· Become familiar with community resources that address substance abuse and dependency, mental health issues and identifying needs of parolees during reintegration.
· Recognize criminogenic factors and how they contribute to the offender's behavior.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.