Over seven years of experience as a Human Resources professional. Results-driven Senior Human Resources Manager with a history of improving policies, reducing turnover, and optimizing compensation. Possesses exceptional management, customer service, and utilizes excellent public relations/communication skills by building and maintaining quality rapport with personnel, and all levels of management. Applies extraordinary attention to detail with advanced HRIS skills; identifies problems before escalation, saving time, resources, and money. Consistently strives to meet and exceed the goals and objectives of management. Knowledgeable in Windows based computer programs, to include; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet protocols and troubleshooting of personal computers. Dedicated to high job satisfaction for workers at all levels. Promoting a five-year record of success, cultivated positive and growth-focused work cultures to foster employee satisfaction and retain highly effective teams. Talented Human Resources Director with a deep understanding of business needs. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the Human Resource Industry. Top Secret Security Clearance.
● Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 4th Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Supervisor: CPT Koff, Brandon (719)———-, Contact: Yes, Duties: As a Human Resources NCOIC Manager provided ongoing HR services to over 400 personnel to include commanders, officers, warrant officers, senior enlisted and junior enlisted soldiers.
● Responsible for the discipline, training, and supervision of seven personnel. ● Responsible for initiating, tracking and following up on actions to ensure timely completion and regulatory compliance.
● Provided technicalexpertise and advice in a variety of personnel program areas, including but not limited to strength management and personnel actions.
● Reviewed the words to ensure they were prepared accurately and were in compliance with Army regulations. ● Utilized knowledge of and skill in HR methods. Principles in evaluative no thanks and administering of awards, personal policies, procedures, and regulations and advised on appropriate courses of action.
● Use of classified and unclassified automated personnel hardware and software applications in support of program duties.
● Provided assistance, guidance and made recommendations concerning appropriate actions to be taken on awards and evaluations processing.
● Provided guidance on HR matters; responded to routine HR inquiries in actions; insured compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
● Communicated changes to HR procedures and policies effectively advised on and resolved moderately complex problems which were typically precedent in nature advised commanders and first sergeants regarding current policies and procedures.
● Utilized a wide range of HR practices, regulations, and precedents.
● Provided comprehensive HR management advisory and technical services on substantive organizational functions and work practices.
● Used analytical methods to identify, evaluate, and recommend to management appropriate HR solutions.
● Utilized written and oral communication skills to prepare correspondence and reports.
● Screened the calls and visitors in refer them to the appropriate staff member, supervisor, or director.
● Read, prepared, routed, improved incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintain required office records and files.
● Provide data, assembled data and compiled statistics.
● Explained non-technical office policies, procedures and conducted training two officers and enlisted soldiers.
● Arranged meetings, conferences and materials needed for organizational visits.
● Performed a wide variety of responsible administrative and clerical duties in support of the organization.
● Assisted and advised on the overall administration of the office.
● Wrote, designed and produced standard operating procedures of human resource functions, streamlining efficiency.
● Planned and carried out policies relating to all phases or personnel activity.
● Maintained a HR database: tracking incoming and outgoing soldiers and all pertaining personnel records.
● Critically inspected and annotated the personnel shortages within the battalion to ensure accurately reflect within unit strength reporting procedures.
● Attended to all administrative support required by the Commander and Staff.
● Received telephone calls and visitors of the detachment.
● Implemented impeccable customer service skills with all personnel requiring assistance.
● Provided technical guidance, assistance and instruction to other clerical support personnel regarding various administrative and clerical policies in accordance with applicable procedures, instructions and regulations.
● Provided the continuity operational factor to minimize the effects of key personnel turnover.
● Provided assistance, guidance, and recommendations concerning appropriate actions to be taken on a wide variety of HR programs that include a strength management, personal readiness, for words, evaluations, promotions, and personnel services.
● Corrected mistakes and/or recommended corrective actions.
● Effectively apply personal principles, concepts, legal requirements, methodology to advise and resolve complex issues.
● Interpreted regulations and policies in advised on appropriate course of action.
● Analyzed facts, identified problems, reported findings, made conclusions, and recommended directive and or other appropriate actions.
● Evaluated effectiveness of operations supervised in terms of mission accomplishment, quality and quantity of standards are met, procedural policy and regulatory compliance, and technical competence. Was informed as to the missions, organizational structure, key personnel, activities, status of current projects, and issues of the detachment.
● Coordinated closely with members of the command group to establish, improve upon, and provide continuity of office operations.
● Successfully managed a wide variety of HR programs that include strength management, personal readiness, retention, placement operations, awards, evaluations, promotions, retirements and separations, personal actions, contingency operations and family travel actions.
● Developed a tracking program that increased the personnel evaluation processing and timeliness rate to 100%, and an award submission system that helps make sure personnel receive their awards prior to departing the organization.
● Participated in monthly strength reporting, verified data, and prepared reports for submission to higher headquarters.
● Responsible for the physical training of seven junior enlisted soldiers.
transferred after enlisting in the Army.
TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
ALL MILITARY TRAINING
come back later
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: