Skilled troubleshooter with excellent diagnostics and repair abilities, strong attention to detail and methodical approach. Familiar with security standards and usability optimization. Fast-paced learner with the ability to retain and use information within 2-4 hours. Advanced Windows 7 and Windows 10 user. Effectively operates autonomously to troubleshoot and resolve concerns.
· Active Directory
· Application installations
· Application support
· Cisco Switch CLI
· Customer service expert
· Desktop support
· Desktop Technical Support
· Email account set up
· Hardware and software installation
· Microsoft Office Suite
· MobileIron (iOS)
· MS Office
· Peripheral Repair
· Problem resolution
· Process improvement
· Remote support
· Security best practices
· Software diagnosis
· Switches and routers
· System Analysis
· System deployment monitoring
· Technical Analysis
· Technical Documentation
· Technical issues analysis
· Technical Support
· Troubleshooting and resolution
· Virus and malware prevention
· Windows 10
· Windows 7
· Wireless Networking
· Administered end-user mobile devices with MobileIron (iOS).
· Assessed system hardware and software and suggested modifications to reduce lag time and improve overall speed.
· Citrix troubleshooting and support with Office 365 environment.
· Configured hardware, devices, and software to configure workstations for new and current employees.
· Created support documentation that assisted other team members to extend skills, leverage system features and find resolutions to questions without intervention from Second Level Support.
· Documented all transactions and support interactions in ticketing system for future reference.
· Explained technical information in clear terms to non-technical individuals to promote better understanding.
· HSPD-12 card received.
· Leverage Active Directory expertise to create user accounts and policy allocation.
· Maintained inventory of Yubikeys deployed for new users and locked HSPD-12 cards of tenured users
· Patched software and installed new versions to reduce vulnerabilities and protect data.
· Processed over 90 support requests weekly for technical assistance on wide range of issues related to Software and Hardware.
· Responded to support requests from end users and patiently walked individuals through basic troubleshooting tasks.
· Sanitization and imaging Windows 10 1909 systems for end-user deployment.
· Self-Motivated and well organized.
· Used SolarWinds products (DameWare) and RDP for remote user aid.
· Using a ticketing system to document user issues, collaborate with Tier 2 support, and research previous related issues.
· Using Cisco CLI for switch port configurations.
· Using customer service skills to troubleshoot via voice and e-mail.
· VPN troubleshooting and support
· Work with Tier 2 to script software installation packages for SCCM.
· Worked with software development team on reported errors and bugs on newly released software and assisted in deployment of release fixes.
· Wrote solutions for resolved issues or new processes.
· Account troubleshooting and management.
· Customer service via Voice/E-mail/Chat.
· Enhanced productivity by staying on top of call scripts and maintaining control over direction of conversations.
· Evaluated customer information to explore issues, develop potential solutions and maintain high-quality service.
· Handing escalated communications from co-workers.
· Monetary transactions responsibilities.
· Product inquiry aid.
· Provided primary customer support to internal and external customers in fast-paced environment.
· Sought out training opportunities to enhance customer relationship management abilities and further boost satisfaction scores.
· Training to become SME.
· Using a knowledge base system for quick reference.
· Currently studying for the CompTIA Sec+ (March 2021) and Pentest+ (August 2021).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: