Bringing a hardworking nature, clean driving record and solid work history, I am a committed and valuable employee. I am proficient in operating tri rear axle trucks and quad axle chip trailers, as well as loading, securing and unloading products with maximum efficiency. I am well-organized and knowledgeable and excel at meeting company objectives.
Highly Proficient in the following :
Lead Digital Templator
- Meeting with architects, designers, contractors, and customers onsite to discuss expectations and details.
- Templating commercial and residential projects using the Leica 3D Disto with ETemplate Measure Manager.
- Converting digital templates using CAD for fabrication.
- Meeting with the Fabrication/Shop Manager to go over current templates in production.
- Communicating special circumstances or changes with the Fabrication/Shop Manager.
- Communicating about installs and coordinating installs with the office and Fabrication/Shop Manager.
- Meeting with the install crew to discuss future installs.
- Meeting with architects, designers, architects, and customers onsite prior to install.
- Supervising the loading and unloading of the A-frames on the install truck(s).
- Assessing the nature of the material to formulate the best way to carry and install to minimize the chance of breakage, damage to existing materials, or harm to the crew.
- Supervising and assisting with the installation of material ensuring that the crew is safe and using best practices.
- Some on site fabrication including but not limited to, grinding and polishing, outlet cut outs, and minimal fixes to ensure proper fitment and an attractive outcome.
- Ensuring site use tools are safe and in good working condition and that supplies are replenished and fully stocked.
- Meeting with architects, designers, contractors and customers to discuss expectations, details, and specifics.
- Coordinating production time and install time with the shop and Shop Manager to ensure timely production and installs.
- Hiring and training install assistants.
- Assessing spaces and cabinet plans to ensure that details are attended to and to troubleshoot potential installation and design issues.
- Assisting with the assembly and manufacture of high end custom cabinetry in the shop.
- Take stock of and make sure that all tools are in good working condition and that all supplies are replenished and fully stocked.
- Fabricated and assembled wet process equipment used for batch wafer processing and wafer cleaning applications. Wet process equipment uses solvents and acids to clean and etch metal including metal coated with a "resist".
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: