Quality Assurance drive, Evaluation and management of illnesses and conditions and diagnostic and clinical reasoning effectiveness.
Care of acute, episodic, and chronic illnesses and conditions. Formulate individualized patient care with the ability to safely and efficiently care for multiple patients in a fast-paced environment.
Evidence based practice utilization client health beliefs, developmental family life cycle stages, health promotion, screening, and health maintenance behaviors.
Primary health care focused on individuals from birth to end of life. Adherence to hospital policies and procedures. Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills. Proficient clinical assessment skills Core Qualifications.
Effective in team communication and leadership staff mentoring, program support and collaborations.
Attention to detail, time management and organization skills
Strong clinical skills and knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices.
Ability to handle a wide range of situations and circumstances effectively, positively and professionally. Patient centered approach / patient and family advocacy.
Collaborative relationship with client, family and interdisciplinary health care team to achieve quality care. Maintain quality, safety and infection control standards
Up-To-Date utilization for best practices, interventions, and guidance.
Knowledgeable and meticulous healthcare team member with proven history of success in performing tests and supporting physician procedures to assisting with diagnosis and treatment of different health concerns. Positive and upbeat communicator with observant nature.
Performed Infection and Safety Control environment
• Performed Nurse educator classes: Super starter IV courses, Oncology central vascular devices (CVD) management, Nurse resident orientation, PIV starting
• Providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship
• Adherence to policies and procedures
• Delegation and supervision of patient care activities within healthcare setting
• Effective communication with other health care professionals
• Coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care based on current evidence-based practice
• Document change in condition, response to therapy, treatments, procedures and referrals on patient record to meet standards
• Demonstrates dependability, reliability and flexibility
• Provided supporting services and education to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural and individual needs
• Ability to asses and deliver care to 15-20 patients per day
• Expert vascular access specialist placing PICCs, Midline, Port access, peripheral intravenous
• Travel between Holmes Medical center, Viera Hospital and Cape Canaveral to deliver care
• Able to work safely and efficiently work in fast-paced environment
• Review patient medical documentation, contraindications, medication prior to placement of vascular devices
• Review chest x-rays for CVD placement
• EKG guided CVD placement
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: