Seasoned marketing executive responsible for spearheading all aspects of the design and execution of a comprehensive brand and advertising strategy for Equitable, a newly-public, Fortune 500 financial services company. Proven track record of demonstrating a balanced mix of pragmatism and visionary insight to pioneer and execute complex, multi-phase brand and marketing transformation designed to drive business outcomes.
Agency RFP and contract negotiations
Crisis management communications
Lead the AXA brand strategy in the US to increase awareness and drive differentiation and demand while meeting target audience needs and ensuring alignment with the AXA global brand. As the US steward of a global brand, I am a functional and strategic partner with the global marketing and distribution teams, managing strategy, implementation, budgeting and sharing best practices. I manage both the internal creative agency as well as outside creative and media agencies to develop innovative brand and performance driven campaigns for the US market utilizing optimal mixes of TV, print, search, social, digital and OOH elements as well as strategically-aligned corporate sponsorships. Strategically aligned corporate sponsorships as well as support 4700 advisors to meet local creative and paid media needs.
• Ensure brand consistency across all business areas and branch offices in the US with the development and implementation of comprehensive brand standards and brand advocate programs
• Partner with sales teams to properly align marketing activities with lead generation requirements to drive qualified leads, as well as execute email nurturing and direct mail programs on an ongoing basis.
• Develop and manage the US market's social media strategy
• Leveraging market research, established a differentiating brand position in the US market that aligned to all areas of the organization around the customer experience.
• Managed three company rebrands within the US market, creating firm-wide cross functional task forces that were charged with activating multi-phased implementation plans.
• Increased brand awareness by 35% among targeted high growth segments with the use of a 2 year national multi-media brand campaign that leveraged TV, heavy digital, print, paid social, paid search and OOH elements
• Created a flexible, integrated marketing toolkit for new brand openings including strategic positioning and all creative elements to meet the needs of each local market.
• Worked across all the AXA US enterprise and, along with global partners, developed and launched the employer brand proposition in the US
Led strategic marketing efforts to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support over fifty-five new product rollouts and product refreshes across multiple distribution channels with an average yearly budget of $5.5M. Led the U.S. cross-functional team with the charge of auditing and revising all B2B and B2B2C marketing collateral and correspondence to reflect a new global brand standard.
• Responsible for the ideation, content development and implementation of all new product rollout and product refresh integrated marketing B2B2C and B2B campaigns, consistently exceeding first year new business sales goals.
• Regularly shared experiences and best practices with international colleagues in AXA Group's global network to replicate new product launch successes in other AXA entities. Helped to establish a new annuity in AXA Spain with sales exceeding first year goals by 14%.
• Developed and managed cross-sell campaigns across multiple distribution channels garnering an average 17% YoY increase in revenue.
• Conducted multiple client retention direct marketing campaigns, resulting in 33% customer retention.
Developed new sales support marketing collateral and turn-key selling systems supporting multiple proprietary product lines in collaboration with the firm's third-party sales force, as well as developed extensive direct mail and email programs.
• Developed and managed an innovative microsite with contained turnkey marketing programs to support each stage of one's financial lifecycle.
• Conducted qualitative and quantitative research in collaboration with the firms' sales force to develop new sales support materials resulting in AXA winning 3 new large association partners and increasing revenue by 25% YoY across proprietary product lines.
• Managed over 30 direct mail and email marketing campaigns, resulting in open rates and click-through rates that consistently exceeded industry benchmarks.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: