Energetic Cashier with minimum 2 years of experience assisting customers with speedy order processing. Expert at answering customers' questions, offering suggestions and using traditional and computer-based register systems. Skillfully boost sales by explaining current promotions, relating to customers and building rapport. Skillful in managing a high volume of guest needs in fast-paced environments. Seeking to apply catering experience to a new long-term position with room for advancement. Respectful, outgoing and courteous looking to join team committed to providing healthy and sustainable foods to community.
Proven skills in receiving, moving and stocking merchandise. Efficient, accurate and hardworking team player knowledgeable about grocery stocking and rotation procedures. Able to lift 50 pounds. Hardworking and reliable retail worker with strong background in operating cash registers, stocking merchandise and keeping areas clean and neat. Highly organized, proactive and punctual. Operates well within team-oriented environments.
- Bilingual , expert level in both English and Spanish for optimal service when speaking to customers.
- Quick and efficient worker, even under stressful work days. Good under pressure.
- Friendly young adult with reliable transportation.
- Eager to learn.
- Respectful to authority figures.
- Swift on feet and can move quickly around store if necessary.
- Capable of lifting over 50 pounds of weight to move from location to location.
-Flexible schedule and willing to work overtime.
- Awarded Silver in South Carolina Seal of Biliteracy May 2019
- Recognized as reliable worker of the Month 2019
- Great service recognition and often receiving praise from customers
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: