Accountable Retail Associate demonstrating a high level of ownership and initiative. Quick and effective at decision making, while maintaining excellent customer service throughout the sales process.
* Provided members with information on referrals, prior authorizations, and filing complaints and appeals.
* Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
* Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
* Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
* Helped members resolve account problems and navigate internal systems to handle routine needs.
* Cross-trained in different internal databases and service positions to help team members meet coverage demands.
* Delivered fast, friendly and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints.
* Evaluated customer account information to assess current issues and determine potential solutions.
* Execute sales or other financial transactions.
* Correspond with customers to answer questions or resolve complaints.
* Determine the value of goods or services.
* Maintain data in information systems or databases.
* Restocked shelves with current merchandise in attractive displays to promote sales.
* Reset store displays for special events and seasonal merchandise changes.
* Mentored new employees on customer service, money handling and organizing strategies to maximize performance, productivity and team success.
Spanish and English speaker
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: