Accountable Retail Associate demonstrating a high level of ownership and initiative. Quick and effective at decision making, while maintaining excellent customer service throughout the sales process.
* Provided members with information on referrals, prior authorizations, and filing complaints and appeals.
* Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
* Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
* Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
* Helped members resolve account problems and navigate internal systems to handle routine needs.
* Cross-trained in different internal databases and service positions to help team members meet coverage demands.
* Delivered fast, friendly and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints.
* Evaluated customer account information to assess current issues and determine potential solutions.
* Execute sales or other financial transactions.
* Correspond with customers to answer questions or resolve complaints.
* Determine the value of goods or services.
* Maintain data in information systems or databases.
* Restocked shelves with current merchandise in attractive displays to promote sales.
* Reset store displays for special events and seasonal merchandise changes.
* Mentored new employees on customer service, money handling and organizing strategies to maximize performance, productivity and team success.
Spanish and English speaker
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: