I am a Floor Supervisor at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen who excels in customer satisfaction. I help develop solution that enhances the guest experience by educating the staff with valuable insights in how to better enhance the service quality.
Great Problem Solver
In the year of 2015
* I was voted the best manager to be the most effective on the floor while coaching.
* I also was vote to be the best manager to increase moral among team.
* I became the student council during my Senior year in high-school.
* I worked for Pappadeaux Seafood kitchen as a maanger for five year, within that time I helped increase sale by 2.5 million dollars from April 12th 2011 to currently.
I am currently in charge of the TO-GO and Server Assistant Department. My job is to schedule, train, and communicate about any form of new menu item that come out within our market. I help ensure that the to-go program help increase business by being efficient in great quality, timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
My job code within the company is to help:
* Increase the moral of the staff.
* Implement procedures and policies within the industry.
* Boost company efficiency by strategically implemented new system such as the 45 second greet, or the 5ft rule system to help increase the guest experience by ensuring they are well taken care of.
* Priorities planning/weekly business cycle tasks.
* Continuing training, manager meetings, one-to-one counseling and reviews.
* Daily shift execution/on service floor.
* Line checks/food receiving and quality assurance.
My job as a kitchen manager was was to prepare food with integrity, while increasing the moral of the staff by implementing teamwork to enhance the guest experience.
My duties included things such as
Ensuring food quality by cooking and prepping food to order, and following kitchen procedures
Monitoring food waste and inventory levels, and resolving food quality issues
Developing a strong team dynamic between back of house Crew and front of house crew.
Train and develop crew members to be future Kitchen Managers.
Communicating with crew members effectively in order to ensure great customer service satisfaction.
Miscellaneous job tasks:
Ensuring the kitchen is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Monitor kitchen equipment and ensuring it is kept in good repair; making sure malfunctioning equipment is repaired as quickly as possible.
Ensuring that the kitchen itself and all Crew members meet the necessary guidelines to ensure there are no injuries or accidents.
Filling out Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Inventory Rotation (FIFO)
11/2010 to 05/2010
Reserve Service Specialist Pinecrest Developmental Center - Pineville, Louisiana
Pinecrest Developmental Center main purpose is to provide support and service to individuals with developmental disabilities, including mental retardation, autism and other conditions related to mental retardation through the provision of residential living options and other mental retardation/developmental disabilities. The goal of the Pinecrest Developmental Center is to provide a person-centered approach to serving individuals with developmental disabilities that empowers them to fully experience quality of life.
My Job description as an RSS was to:
* Participate in the development and implementation of the Active Treatment Plan and Nutritional, Behavior, and Physical Support Plans of the clients.
* Observes living quarters for cleanliness and checks individuals to assure proper care.
* Ensures that individuals' records are maintained with current and precise documentation in accordance with all applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines.
* Observes behavior of individuals and reports sudden or unusual changes to appropriate personnel.
* Organizes training schedules for individuals in accordance with their needs as prioritized in the treatment plan.
Prepares and/or reviews reports and records relative to individual care and progress.
* Supervise subordinates in maintaining an appropriate environmental setting for residents.
* Reviews and reports progress of individuals in specific training programs.
Bachelor of Science: Bachelors of Integrative Studies Miami University - Oxford, Ohio, United States
Bachelor of Integrative Studies is a unique degree because it integrates two different major focuses, instead of just one. For my specific focus I choose Small Business Management, and and Personal Health Perspectives.
I also have a minor in criminology, and business management and technology.