Adaptive team player seeking to leverage background into a fleet maintenance supervisor role with a progressive organization.
Bilingual Fleet Manager proudly offering over 10 years' experience in budget control and safety compliance. An educated leader known for effectively mentoring drivers to perform at top levels, which has resulted in the slashing of costs. Skilled in task prioritization, resolving issues successfully and fleet maintenance.
Motivated Fleet Manager well-educated in all regulatory requirements, including OSHA. A diligent leader dedicated to routinely maintaining all company work vehicles. Ready for a new role working as part of a highly talented operations team.
Detail-oriented leadership with great communication and computer skills and a track record of executing maintenance program proficiencies to exceed operational goals.
Resourceful and efficient fleet maintenance supervisor with over 10 years of experience developing strong leadership and relationship-building skills that support high levels of productivity.
Dependable professional known for supervising well-trained logistics and operations teams. Smart Fleet Manager with an eye on safety and capable of overseeing vehicle inspections to ensure compliance with government regulations.
Highly accomplished, versatile Transportation Senior Manager with extensive background supporting U.S. military operations, including logistics, supply chain management and training of high-impact teams within ever changing environments. Dynamic leader,consistently achieves outstanding results while building and maintaining strong, loyal relations with both clients and colleagues. Moves and relates effortlessly across all levels of management.
Efficient Transportation Manager commended as a technologically proficient professional adept at planning, dispatching and routing packages by maintaining strong relations with transport carrier services. A solid 10 year background in handling logistics to ensure timely delivery. Able to prioritize tasks and distribute operations to provide maximum output.
Responsible Driver bringing a 5-year, incident-free driving record with multiple endorsements. Extensive trip planning, geography and DOT regulations knowledge.
Hardworking Delivery Driver with 8 years of experience in warehouse shipping and receiving, including forklift operation, merchandise loading and maintaining on-time deliveries. Detail-oriented self-starter and team player familiar with DOT regulations and order verification processes.
Dependable committed to getting each job done quickly, efficiently and safely. Over 10 years in distribution environment with in-depth knowledge of DOT regulations.
Fleet Manager logistics specialists in the transportation industry. my primary responsibilities include purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries on the road thru all 52 states, registering and licensing vehicles. Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet. and finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
My position consists in a highly organized and quantitative ability for the responsibility of assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
. Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules., overseeing company vehicles, moreover, need to discipline drivers who are not making efficient use of their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision-making skill while using ELD electronic logs.
• Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
• Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
• Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
• Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
• Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
• Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
• Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
• Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Complying with U.S. Department of Transport laws and regulations.
• Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
• Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
• Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
• Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
• Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
• 2+ years in a logistics role.
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: