Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with expertise in management, supervision, and education of medical staff/students. Skilled in inpatient/outpatient teaching with a strong emphasis in critical care, case management, and administration. Reputation as self-directed professional with superior problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks, and organizing projects to improve the quality of patient care. Knowledgeable healthcare professional adept at completing age-appropriate examinations, ordering correct labs and prescribing medical interventions to manage both acute and chronic medical issues. Proficient in educating students, patients and families in procedures, at-home care and preventive measures. Focused on providing quality care and maintaining direct lines of communication with patients, students and the entire health-care team.
· Advanced Practice Care: Nurse practitioner led solutions to reduce patient clinic wait time.
· Enhanced Care Program: Nurse practitioner interventions to prevent 30 days hospital readmissions.
· Prelim data published by Dr. Bradley Rosen in the Journal of Hospital Medicine Licenses/Certifications.
· American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
· American Nurses Association
· American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
· Nurse Practitioner Furnishing | CA | Number: 95013409 |expire 10/2021
· Nurse Practitioner | CA | Number: 95013409 |expire 10/2021
· Drug Enforcement Administration DEA | CA | Number: MW6125896 |expire 05/2023
· Registered Nurse | CA | Number: 674642 |expire 10/2021
· ACLS | American Heart Association, Active expires 07/2021
· BLS | American Heart Association, Active 07/2021
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: