Family and Gerontological Nurse Practitioner with 10 years experience in office, nursing home and hospice settings. Experience with acute and chronic conditions in ages two through geriatric.
APRN SC 2742
ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner
ANCC Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
SC Medicare Medicaid
1. Hintze T.H., J. Wang, M. Patel, M. Schustek, M. Ochoa, R. Dean, F. Chiruzzo and G. Zeballos. Dynamics of atrial peptide secretion in the coronary circulation of the conscious dog. Circ. Res. 67: 609-614, 1990
2. Stewart J.M., J. Wang, G.A. Zeballos, R. Dean, M. Schustek, M. Ochoa and T.H. Hintze. Bilateral atriectomy eliminates atrial peptide release during volume expansion in conscious dogs. Circ. Res. 70: 724-732, 1992.
3. Stewart J.M., R. Dean, M. Brown, D. Diasparra, G.A. Zeballos, M. Schustek, M.H. Gewitz, C.I. Thompson and T.H. Hintze. Bilateral atrial appendectomy abolishes increased plasma atrial natriuretic peptide release and blunts sodium and water excretion during volume loading in conscious dogs. Circ. Res. 70: 724-732, 1992.
4. Stewart J.M., J. Wang, G. A. Zeballos, M. Ochoa, M. Schustek and T.H. Hintze. Relative roles of tachycardia and changes in v-wave wall stress in the release of ANF during volume loading. Am. J. Physiol. (In Press 1992).
5. Lundborg M., J. Wang, X.B. Xu, M. Ochoa, M. Schustek, G.A. Zeballos and T.H. Hintze. Mechanisms of nitro-L-arginine induced hypertension in conscious dogs: reflexes, endothelin and distribution of blood flow. Am. J. Physiol. (Submitted 1992).
6. Shen W.Q., X. Xu, J. Wang, M. Ochoa, G.A. Zeballos, M. Schustek, J.M. Stewart and T.H. Hintze. Contribution of the ventricles and atrial appendages to the elevation of plasma ANF during congestive heart failure in conscious dogs. J. Clin. Invest. (Submitted 1992).
7. Hintze T.H., J. Wang, M. Ochoa, M. Patel, M. Schustek, R. Dean, F. Chirruzo and G. Zeballos. Dynamics of atrial peptide secretion in the coronary circulation of the conscious dog. FASEB J. 4: A828, 1990.
8. Hintze T.H., J. Wang, M. Schustek and G. A. Zeballos. Relationship between plasma endothelin and plasma ANF in awake dogs. Circulation 82: 185, 1990.
9. Hintze T.H., J.M. Stewart, A.V. Loud, M. Gewitz, M. Schustek, Y. Shim and A. Pasipoularides. Correlation between atrial appendage wall stress and tissue ANF content. FASEB J. 6: 1234, 1992.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: