* With over 12 years of experience, passionate about bringing people and technology together to drive pragmatic solutions to hard problems.
* Problem solver with a demonstrated history of project planning and execution skills with the ability to translate business requirements into high-quality customer-friendly products.
* Proven ability to plan, direct, manage and deliver solutions that transform and streamline operations and processes.
* Care deeply about fostering a culture of inclusion, high-performance, empowerment, and mentoring in my teams.
* Interested in big data, scalable architectures, and new technologies and have experience in leading teams in agile/scrum.
* Managed a Health cloud team of 6 engineers, including planning, execution, and overseeing day-to-day deliverables.
* Worked and managed the release of new and high-impact keystone features for Health Cloud - Remote monitoring of patients, Consent management, Patient Communication preference, and Appointment management. All of this involved bringing product and engineering leaders together at the inception stage, managing and planning the work with engineers, executing the implementation, and release of the product to customers.
* Collaborated with Product Management in defining product vision and guiding teams on planning, designing, building, and releasing the product.
* Took ownership and drove initiatives and process improvements in multiple areas like engineering productivity and release efficiency across teams in US and India.
* Helped in the growth of Health Cloud engineering team - which involved coaching and mentoring new engineers, interns, and existing engineers to their next level, promoting senior engineers to leads, engineers to senior engineers.
* Worked across multiple teams within Service Cloud in Salesforce.
FIELD SERVICE TEAM
* Led the team of 3 engineers through multiple highly critical product features across multiple releases involving collaboration across product teams and implementing the core data model for Service Crews and eams feature.
* Was part of the engineering leadership team in researching, designing, and implementing solutions and also mentoring other junior engineers.
* Researched, drove meetings with multiple stakeholders, and designed solutions for capturing and storing Street level routing of Field Service agents which involved storing data in big data solutions like HBase.
SERVICE ALWAYS TEAM
* Designed and implemented "Delete and Undelete" feature on Service Always framework. which involved studying the delete/undelete framework on the core platform, working with multiple teams across the company, presenting the solutions to the CTO and principal architects for approval, and implementing the solution within a record time.
* Worked with multiple international customers helping them implement the right solutions, architecting custom solutions for them, and taking care of scale and volume challenges before go live.
* Was one of the first engineers on the team. Helped the team grow to 5 engineers by participating in recruiting.
* Managed team of 4 senior engineers to build highly available, responsive & scalable next generation online ad serving platform from scratch. * Developed critical revenue features in the platform including unique ad ranking algorithms based on various performance factors, ad selection and matching algorithms using HBase as the data store and Hadoop Map Reduce jobs on HDFS for backend processing. * Architected online real-time impressions, clicks, and counter tracking system with RabbitMQ as a queuing system, in-house custom multi-node cluster, and Memcached as a caching solution. Enabled finance team to get faster real time information by 3x. * Led a team of 3 engineers in development and QA efforts in releasing core ad-serving “Ad Pacing” feature and many other features, which increased company revenue by 12% overall. * Worked with Dev Ops team to migrate applications to Amazon's EC2 infrastructure to bring down machine costs by more than 1k per month.
* Ability to gain trust of engineering team and facilitate meaningful professional growth through strong leadership
* Part of the core product engineering team implementing features like email address importer in Java to help grow the user base by 20% to 56 million users. * Instrumental in architecting and building hi5's mobile website (m.hi5.com) from the ground up using Struts framework with JSP and XHTML as the front end. * Designed and implemented SMS feature for mobile with back end SMS messaging framework and signup pilot feature for www.hi5.com and m.hi5.com * Have exposure to complete application stack (database, back-end, services and front-end) and experience using distributed and parallel platforms like Memcached, Hadoop and ICE. * Other platforms and technologies used include AJAX, iBATIS, PostgreSQL, SQL, XML, JSON, ANT, Perforce
Hi5,Inc. was bought out by Tagged.com in 2009 and currently is under TheMeetGroup.
A Graph-Based Approach for Multi-folder Email Classification, ICDM 2010
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: