Experienced Epic Principal Trainer/Team Lead with strong leadership and coordination skills. With over 10 years in the health care industry and 5 years of Epic EHR training experience as well as three Epic Implementations; I am focused to utilize expertise in learning strategies and curriculum development to bring value to any EHR training team.
I posses expertise in organizing successful training events. Budget-minded and effective at planning training sessions, preparing training materials, booking suitable facilities and arranging for equipment.
I am looking into moving up in the professional Epic industry. Becoming an Epic Analyst has always been an important professional career goal for me.
Principal Trainer/Curriculum 2018
Patient Access Training Environment Build 2018
Resolute Hospital Billing Proficient 2020 - In Progress
Resolute Professional Billing Proficient 2020 - In Progress
Under the direction of the Epic Training Team Manager, the Training Team Lead is an experienced training specialist with a solid understanding of business processes, specific Epic Applications, BMC applications and policies as well as adult learning styles and methodology. The Project Coordinator serves as a direct resource for the planning and coordination of IT driven projects requiring Epic training as well as the implementation of new Epic modules.
The Training Team Lead is responsible for developing and communicating proposed training plans to clinical business leads and owners of assigned applications and departments. In addition, also responsible for executing training as appropriate according to project deadlines.
The Training Team Lead will plan, organize and implement a customized training curriculum to meet clinical needs. Experience analyzing current training plans to identify gaps and offer logical suggestions and/or action.
Translates workflows into training scripts. Working both independently and alongside Clinical Lead counterparts, they create the educational activities and training tools based on documented workflows. They work closely with clinical/business departments and Epic resources to develop BMC specific lessons utilizing a variety of training techniques. They serve as the point person for understanding adult learning mythologies and implementing various techniques and/or suggestions to fellow team members. This includes but is not limited to electronic learning modules, electronic assessments (pre and post training sessions), gap analysis, and PowerPoint presentations.
Ensures the upkeep on all training environment and serves as the point person for MST rebuild and MST Mitosis for applicable projects. In addition, they act as the end user liaison, communicating feedback regarding application build and usability to the analyst teams.
Training Team Resource:
· Serves as a role model to the training team through continued learning and professional accountability.
· Collaborates with leadership to assess and identify project needs within applications.
· Develop and maintain credibility and effecting working relations with the analyst team, application workgroups, clinical and physician leads as well as end user community.
· Collaborates with the application team in workflow analysis; oversee workflow knowledge in configuration and curriculum design.
· Understand operation and application workflows.
· Create a process and procedure to update and maintain workflows – including an approval process.
· Serves as the liaison between the, eMerge Trainers, Clinical Leads, Departments and Analysts.
· Is an active participant in training end users.
· Serve as a training resource for other eMerge Trainers.
· Create a change control process for formatting, editing and distributing training materials.
· Serves as the MST point person during MST Rebuild sessions.
· Assist in the planning for new hire orientations including Resident Rush, Med Student Rush.
· Drive the plans for upgrade and new installs: coordination, scheduling, tip sheet creation, newsletter creation, lesson plan creation/adjust, thrive materials etc.
· Direct and manage project development from beginning of project lifecycle to end.
· Define project scope (from a training perspective), goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Estimate the training resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
· Determine and assess need for additional staff such as Credentialed Trainers.
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate training personnel.
· Plan and schedule training project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
· Track and follow-up on project milestones and deliverables.
· Perform other duties as required for the success of the project.
· Must adhere to all of BMC's RESPECT behavioral standards.
South Coast Health 2015
Boston Medical Center 2017
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: