Accomplished Director offering 13 years of experience in combining cross-functional competencies in staff management, operations planning, customer retention and financial management. Expert in boosting revenue, quality, and performance. Successful in creating and executing standard operating policies and procedures to positively impact organizational goals. Dependable leader with skills to develop, coach and motivate staff while interfacing with executives on all levels. Quick and effective at decision-making and learning skills while maintaining excellent customer service throughout sales experience. Possessing exceptional work ethic and desire to go above and beyond to exceed company expectations. Offering knack for building productive working relationships. Successful in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments to manage goals and team development. Talented at leveraging tenacious approach and strong attention to detail to drive success. Service-oriented and performance-driven with excellent organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving abilities. Decisive leader highly competent in establishing and achieving ambitious goals and quality standards. Proven track record of developing targeted business operations plans, implementing improvements, and overseeing to generate high-quality work.
· Accounts payable and receivable
· Budget control
· Issues resolution
· Troubleshooting and analysis
· Project oversight
· Client relationship management
· Recruiting and hiring
· Staff development
· Time management
· Customer service
· Working collaboratively
· Patient relations
· Critical thinking
· Relationship building
· Data management
· Implemented successful strategies for employee management, occupancy and revenue growth, expense control and quality of services.
· Built strong network of outside referral sources within community.
· Leveraged market knowledge and leadership ability to help drive profit increases.
· Aided senior leadership during executive decision-making process by generating reports to provide data for consideration of corrective actions and improvements.
· Managed daily operations by overseeing financials, key performance indicators and employee performance.
· Coordinated, tasked, and supervised staff to sustain organizational operations and champion organizational mission.
· Managed program operations and provided strategic leadership for all workers.
· Improved operations by working with team members and customers to find workable solutions.
· Evaluated operational trends and made proactive strategy adjustments to maintain alignment between performance and objectives.
· Facilitated exceptional sales and performance results by focusing on continuous improvement approaches and capitalizing on emerging market opportunities.
· Drove financial performance of assigned areas by verifying achieved sales and profit goals and implementing plans to correct deficiencies.
· Assessed, optimized and elevated operations to target current and expected demands.
· Analyzed operations and market data to assess areas in need of improvement and capitalize on changing conditions.
· Identified areas of lost revenue requiring immediate improvement and rolled out Patient Assistance program, boosting Income to Operation by 20%
· Recruited and hired qualified candidates to fill open positions.
· Motivated and encouraged team members to communicate more openly and constructively with each other.
· Determined performance goals for each department and provided feedback on methods for reaching milestones.
· Reviewed employee performance every Quarter and delivered constructive feedback to improve weaknesses.
· Addressed internal and customer-related issues each day and affected strategic resolutions.
· Executed strategies to foster better customer service and promote positive and engaging environment for all.
· Remained calm and professional in stressful circumstances and when dealing with unhappy customers, effectively diffusing situations.
· Supervised and trained customer service team members to provide exceptional service, driving retention and satisfaction.
· Established ambitious goals for employees to promote achievement and surpass business targets.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: