Dedicated Leader of Client Success with a proven ability to provide strategic and tactical leadership for both established and new departmental operations. Highly effective in designing and streamlining internal processes, workflows and procedures to increase efficiency and goal attainment. Skilled in hiring, coaching, developing and leading top-performing teams that consistently exceed performance expectations. Excel in Client Service and Account Management utilizing phone, email, and face to face interactions.
Promoted to position of Director of Client Success Group, charged with meeting or exceeding established Client Retention goals and increasing client's overall satisfaction. Responsible for developing and implementing new processes and procedures, handling high level service escalations, Account Management for key accounts, benefit renewals, and in depth pricing analysis to ensure clients have a successful relationship.
· Act as primary escalation point for resolution of client issues by acting as internal champion and utilizing inter-departmental service team.
· Manage and monitor client business activities related to pricing, contract renewals, and established service plans.
· Identify, report, and resolve any uncovered gaps in service and technology offerings by developing and implementing new processes and procedures
· Partner with Sales Team to build relationships with key stakeholders and referring broker partners.
· Document all activity in CRM and report on all pertinent client interactions to Senior Level Executive Management.
· Consult with clients to identify any new products and services which would enhance the client relationship.
· Deliver renewal increases to at risk clients at Open Enrollment. Consult with clients to offer alternatives and ensure final result meets client's needs.
Recruited by COO to develop Implementation Department with focus on scalable and repeatable business processes and procedures to continuously provide new clients an optimal onboarding experience. Provide leadership to highly visible and mission critical team of 6 Activation Managers tasked with creating clients for life. Continuously required to enhance processes and procedures to ensure experience is a differentiator from competitor's. Required to build and maintain internal partnerships within the organization in order to provide optimal service to external clients. Developed KPI's in order to measure success, develop the Activation Managers, and provide valuable feedback. Advise all internal leadership on status of key projects, initiatives, and KPI's on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
· Seamlessly established critical relationships with all internal departments including Executive level Management.
· Participated in company project to establish documented processes and procedures to ensure uniformity throughout the organization.
· Routinely attend prospect visits to assist the Sales team in answering service and onboarding questions, setting proper expectations, and providing HRIS product demonstrations.
· Attend and participate in weekly Operations Managers meeting in order to report out on Activation related projects and initiatives as well as gather information from other leadership in order to update teams accordingly.
· Established format for reporting KPI's and status of ongoing initiatives to Senior Executives now used by entire organization.
· Provide Management level escalation assistance for Activation Managers in order to mitigate client issues or project setbacks.
· Responsible for creating positive workplace culture of transparency and inclusion; act as mentor and lead by example.
· Conduct weekly one on one meetings with staff to foster open communication, assist with career path, and provide constructive feedback when needed.
· Complete annual performance reviews to measure core competencies, goals, and employee progression.
Promoted from Implementation Consultant and tasked with managing a team of 5 direct reports in a virtual team environment. In addition to the roles and responsibilities included with managing the team, was responsible for continuing to setup new clients on ADP's PEO platform as needed by the organization.
· Set team performance objectives and continually monitored to ensure team and individual success.
· Successfully mediated employee issues and conflicts in accordance with company policies ending in positive outcomes.
· Completed year long Management Development Program which incorporated personal study, team exercises, virtual training, and onsite classes to develop leadership abilities and establish visibility within the organization.
· Responsible for training new associates on established company procedures as well as mentoring new and existing associates to further their development.
· Routinely exceeded expectations for Implementation Team's customer surveys (NPS).
· Required to continue to perform all of the job functions of the Senior Implementation Consultant role as outlined below.
· Conducted in depth analysis of client operations either in person or telephonically in order to obtain critical information needed to effectively setup clients with the ADP TotalSource platform.
· Project Manage all new client setups and effectively engage additional internal resources as needed to ensure client success.
· Report status updates to the sales team, service team and management frequently
· Selected by leadership team to lead multiple high profile company wide initiatives which required training, developing, and managing employees from multiple departments and skill levels.
· Successfully built the current Implementation business model from developing the service model, staffing, training, marketing, to implementation.
· Implementation Team has consistently exceeded established client survey results (NPS) and maintain a 100% retention rate for first year clients.
· Trailing 12 month NPS Score of 84 on plan of 70
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: