Knowledgeable automotive professional specializing in diesel vehicles. Background overhauling engines, troubleshooting system problems and replacing components. Proven strengths in time management, customer relations and problem-solving.
To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
+ Edit or add your own
Over 28 years experience in the automotive field
* Diagnostic skills
* I currently hold a PA State inspection license
* I currently hold a PA State Emissions License
* 12 Years of extensive management experiance
* Trained employees for total company success
* Possess good communication skills with customers and employees
* Have good attendance and high regard for company policies
* Knowledge with different automotive computer programs
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: