An enthusiastic, accomplished, results-focused sales professional with over 17 years of pharmaceutical sales experience. Innovative, excellent attention to detail with outstanding follow-through. Seeking to expand my successes, challenges and expertise by acquiring a specialty position within the diabetes arena. Specifically applying for Specialty Care Sales Representative (Diabetes) DSS - TM 1 & TM 2Providence, RI.
2012 - Ranked #1 in region for portfolio, # 12 in nation
2012 - Launched Bydureon in 4th quarter and grew market share 2.35% over expectations with 119% of goal
2012 - Recognized by Executive Business Director for top 5x5 NRX weekly share growth
2011 - Launched KXR quarter one achieved 569.44% goal attainment
2011 - Achieved #1 ranking for TRX and #2 ranking for NRX regionally
2011 - Appointed district representative for DTC
2010/2009 - Held the # 1 rank in region for Onglyza
2010 - Present
Diabetes Alliance Team
* Chosen to be the AZ representative of the Diabetes Alliance Team for the Providence East territory selling Onglyza, KXR and eventually Bydureon selling to Primary Care and Endocrinologist
* Within this time frame I have assisted and worked with 4 team mates to achieve great success for all 3 products.
* Have conducted several teleconferences and meetings for our team in order to solidify and increase knowledge, or share best practices.
July 2008 - December 2009
Kaizen Portfolio Sales Specialist, A Team
* Selected as a top performer for Kaizen account-based pilot program to boost sales, relationships and image in the Providence area.
September 2005 - June 2008
Cardiovascular Sales Specialist
* SoldAtacand, Crestor, Toprol XL, and Nexium in the Providence North territory.
* Assigned to "A Team", responsible to sell Crestor, Nexium and Onglyza to high prescribing and challenging customers.
* Created access, developed relationships and formed a business alliance based on a partnering approach.
Specialty Sales - Respiratory/Dermatology, Metro-West, MA
* Select sales division selling Elidel, Ritalin LA and Lamisil to pediatricians, dermatologist and podiatrist
* Team coordinator for training, routing and core messaging throughout territory including specialty and mass market division
* Appointed Manage Care Liaison for district
Specialty Sales - Gastroenterology
* Independently responsible for continuously increasing market share for Colazal, an ulcerative colitis medication through out Rhode Island, Southern Massachusetts, Fall River, Cape Cod, Norwich and New London CT
* Ranked # 14 in country Oct 2003
* Primary Care, Cardiologist, Endocrinologist,Rheumatologist,Podiatrist and Gastroenterologist
* Responsible for profitability, management, and development of pharmaceutical products in Providence, RI : Lotrel, Miacalcin, Lamisil, Famvir and launched Zelnorm
* #1 in region for Zelnorm 2002
* Consistently #1 in District Overall / Bonus Award top three regional earner
Primary Care Sales
* Educated prescriber's and staff regarding features and benefits of three select medications and promoted a positive image of Forest Pharmaceuticals
* Assisted in the successful launch of Celexa
Primary Care Sales
* Introduced prescriber's to new and existing prescription medications while continuing the sales momentum of several over the counter products
* Successfully launched Bactroban Cream and Denevair
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: