• Dedicated, passionate & hardworking young professional with 7 years of experience in IT industry and 5 years of experience with AWS cloud architecture and DevOps implementation in production environment.
• Deep understanding of CI/CD process with strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, Build and Release Management, Cloud Implementation, Network security and Compliance.
Operating System: Ubuntu , CentOS, Windows Server, Red Hat Linux, Amazon Linux
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Git, Nexus, TFS, Bitbucket, Docker, JIRA, Confluence
Network Protocols: SMTP, SNMP, ICMP, TCP/IP, SFTP, TELNET, UDP
Cloud technologies: AWS, Google Cloud
Web/App Server: Nginx, Jboss, Apache, Tomcat, IIS
Programming Languages: C/C++, Bash, Shell Scripting, PowerShell
• Evaluate, Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network, systems management applications and automate process within an AWS environment
• Strong knowledge of Amazon EC2, AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS), AWS CloudWatch, AWS ElastiCache, AWS S3, AWS Backup, AWS EFS, AWS VPC, AWS Route 53, AWS Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (MSK), Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), AWS RDS, AWS Database Migration Service (DMS), AWS IAM, AWS GuardDuty, AWS CloudTrail
• In depth experience with CICD implementation and developed robust code deployment pipelines using Jenkins. Played key role in migration to Microservice Infrastructure utilizing AWS ECS, AWS ECR, Docker. Successfully migrated all the legacy services to containerized microservices in Alpha, UAT and production.
• Working directly under guidance of CTO and SVP(Operation and Delivery) of the company and participate in planning of building best IT Infrastructure with latest technologies.
• Practice PCI guideline for cloud infrastructure security and participate in yearly PCI compliance audit and helped company to remain PCI-DSS Level 1 service provider.
• Worked with various third party tools and integrated them with Bytemark's AWS platform. We use Logz.io for application logging, Aviatrix for Egress proxy solutions and Wazuh for intrusion detection system.
• Good knowledge of Linux fundamentals, networking, application developments using Agile, application monitoring and DevOps practices
• Implemented processes and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation, routine maintenance tasks and suggest cloud cost optimization.
• Manage Users and groups and assign policies using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
• Worked with AWS EC2, Autoscaling, ELB, ALB, Network Access control lists (NACL) NAT Instance, Route 53 and Amazon VPC.
• Manage virtual cloud Resources as required with and overall objective of improving scalability, performance, reliability and highly available fault tolerant cloud infrastructure.
• Wrote puppet manifests for configuration management and code deploying of .Net and Java application. Automated deployment process into the production environment for .Net application Java applications.
• Used Jenkins as continuous integration server and build the code deployment pipeline. Jenkins pipeline carries the sequence of jobs start with building the project, Unit testing, Code coverage, uploading artifacts to Nexus Repo, trigger puppet deployment and smoke test once artifacts deployed.
• Working Knowledge of Git branching/tagging, creating new and managing existing Repository, Team Foundation Version Control. Using JIRA for time tracking.
• Prepared a Pilot System Center Configuration Manager 2007 environment for 20 machines to be replicated later for 500 machines.
• Implemented the SCCM environment in production data centers for 3 locations at Cargill.
• Gained knowledge of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSH, OSI layers, Client/Server architecture and Firewalls)
• Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of Red Hat Linux 4.0, 5.0.
• Responsible for Troubleshoot various systems problems such as core dump analysis, network problems and hardware related problems.
• Worked with Netstat, Prstat, Iostat monitoring commands.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: