Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MongoDb, IBM Cloudant, Postgres SQL
ANT, Maven, Gradle, Sbt
AWS, Softlayer, IBM Bluemix
Spark, Spark Streaming, Apache Kafka, Apache Parquet, Apache Tinkerpop, Zookeeper
* Worked on launching experimental service of IBM Graph (Implementation of Tinkerpop and Titan) into IBM Bluemix platform as a Multi tenant service using IBM Urban Code Deploy.
* Implemented continuous integration to test product code and configuration management code (Chef) using Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Shell, Chef etc.
* Pioneered the setup of Jenkins server, slaves for build, test, deploy of IBM Graph.
* Architected and Implemented one click deploy of IBM Graph into all regions of Dev, Staging, Prod.
* Enhanced automation needed to provision softlayer infrastructure (Bare Metal, CCI's) using IBM Urban Code Deploy.
* Developed core product features using NodeJs, Java and Scala.
* Facilitated billing mechanism to calculate Data Under Management, API calls costs per customer.
* Created utility tools for management team to understand usage patterns of users.
* Resolved pager's on production issues.
* Provided guidance to customers in achieving 2x performance throughput.
* Operated, tuned and improved performance of Cassandra, Elasticsearch running on production environments.
* Tuned Garbage Collection patterns of cassandra using JStat to handle production work loads.
* Analyzed and improved JVM performance by studying heap dumps using VisualVM.
* Investigated production machine bottlenecks using tools like atop, top, htop, tcpdump and other linux tools.
* Coordinated the setup of alerting infrastructure using Collectd, Graphite, Seyren, PagerDuty.
* Implemented High Availability of IBM Graph using HAProxy and other microservices.
* Facilitated tools parsing HAProxy logs to understand users latency percentile reports (Hourly / Daily).
* Enhanced configuration management using chef.
* Conducted a POC on containerized deployments using Docker, Kubernetes.
* Evaluated and implementing an application metrics analyzer for IBM Graph using Scala, KafkaStreaming, Apache Parquet, IBM Object Store, SparkStreaming, Jupyter Notebooks..
*Contributed shell scripts to automate creation, deletion, update of provisioning server that spins up hadoop cluster.
* Automated update of bare metals using chef without the need to OS Reload.
* Handled defects in provisioning IBM Biginsights.
* Developed front end UI components using Java Script, HTML, CSS, Dojo
* Implemented backend logic needed for SPQRL query engine
* Improved build scripts for continuos delivery (ANT)
* Designed and created performance test framework to test real users on custom datasets (JMeter)
* Analyzed products impact on real time production server by sampling HTTP server logs
* Extensively worked with RDF and SPARQL
* Helped in release engineering
* Enhanced and fixed product code (Dojo, Java)
* Added additional unit test coverage using JUnit 4
* Setup automated smoke testing on daily builds (JUnit, ANT)
* Handled globalization of product into 11 languages
* Honored one of the Top 20 coders. Participated in a one day coding competetion, I was awarded as one of the top 20 coders in the state of Tamil Nadu, India
* Top 20 teams. Contested as a team of four in the Annual National Software Development competition conducted by IBM, We were one among the "Top 20 teams" among 3000 teams in India.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: