Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MongoDb, IBM Cloudant, Postgres SQL
ANT, Maven, Gradle, Sbt
AWS, Softlayer, IBM Bluemix
Spark, Spark Streaming, Apache Kafka, Apache Parquet, Apache Tinkerpop, Zookeeper
* Worked on launching experimental service of IBM Graph (Implementation of Tinkerpop and Titan) into IBM Bluemix platform as a Multi tenant service using IBM Urban Code Deploy.
* Implemented continuous integration to test product code and configuration management code (Chef) using Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Shell, Chef etc.
* Pioneered the setup of Jenkins server, slaves for build, test, deploy of IBM Graph.
* Architected and Implemented one click deploy of IBM Graph into all regions of Dev, Staging, Prod.
* Enhanced automation needed to provision softlayer infrastructure (Bare Metal, CCI's) using IBM Urban Code Deploy.
* Developed core product features using NodeJs, Java and Scala.
* Facilitated billing mechanism to calculate Data Under Management, API calls costs per customer.
* Created utility tools for management team to understand usage patterns of users.
* Resolved pager's on production issues.
* Provided guidance to customers in achieving 2x performance throughput.
* Operated, tuned and improved performance of Cassandra, Elasticsearch running on production environments.
* Tuned Garbage Collection patterns of cassandra using JStat to handle production work loads.
* Analyzed and improved JVM performance by studying heap dumps using VisualVM.
* Investigated production machine bottlenecks using tools like atop, top, htop, tcpdump and other linux tools.
* Coordinated the setup of alerting infrastructure using Collectd, Graphite, Seyren, PagerDuty.
* Implemented High Availability of IBM Graph using HAProxy and other microservices.
* Facilitated tools parsing HAProxy logs to understand users latency percentile reports (Hourly / Daily).
* Enhanced configuration management using chef.
* Conducted a POC on containerized deployments using Docker, Kubernetes.
* Evaluated and implementing an application metrics analyzer for IBM Graph using Scala, KafkaStreaming, Apache Parquet, IBM Object Store, SparkStreaming, Jupyter Notebooks..
*Contributed shell scripts to automate creation, deletion, update of provisioning server that spins up hadoop cluster.
* Automated update of bare metals using chef without the need to OS Reload.
* Handled defects in provisioning IBM Biginsights.
* Developed front end UI components using Java Script, HTML, CSS, Dojo
* Implemented backend logic needed for SPQRL query engine
* Improved build scripts for continuos delivery (ANT)
* Designed and created performance test framework to test real users on custom datasets (JMeter)
* Analyzed products impact on real time production server by sampling HTTP server logs
* Extensively worked with RDF and SPARQL
* Helped in release engineering
* Enhanced and fixed product code (Dojo, Java)
* Added additional unit test coverage using JUnit 4
* Setup automated smoke testing on daily builds (JUnit, ANT)
* Handled globalization of product into 11 languages
* Honored one of the Top 20 coders. Participated in a one day coding competetion, I was awarded as one of the top 20 coders in the state of Tamil Nadu, India
* Top 20 teams. Contested as a team of four in the Annual National Software Development competition conducted by IBM, We were one among the "Top 20 teams" among 3000 teams in India.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.