LEADERSHIP | PROCESS IMPROVEMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT | BUSINESS & OPERATIONS DATA ANALYST
GLOBAL CONTACT CENTER OPERATIONS ANALYST SUPERVISOR
Versatile, bilingual (Spanish/English) leader with 17+ years of experience driving sustainable growth in Payment Services & Remittances, Technology Enablement, and Global Customer Services business.
• Accomplished International Agent Operations Analyst Supervisor and Process improvement Analyst with proven success in facilitating business growth through data analysis, project management, and research skills.
• Innovative and results-driven leader focused on achieving exceptional results in highly competitive and changing environments while developing, mentoring, and leading Customer Service and Analyst teams.
• Direct accountability to lead and conduct process improvement projects and workflow processes throughout the company and its various regions using methodologies grounded in Lean Six Sigma principles.
• Conducts project work to identify key issues and problems, designs performance metrics, generates solutions, and implements process changes in collaboration with process owners and organizational leaders.
• Outstanding problem-solving abilities, background in business, operations, IT, fulfillment, inventory, forecasting, and supply chain management.
Responsible for supporting the organization's commitment to operational excellence and efficiency through the use of reporting, analytics and process improvements. I developed queries, key performance indicators for the Cash to Account, Cash to Cash, Cash to Business, Compliance, Fraud and Call Center metrics that provide the business leaders insight of how the business is performing. Responsible for ensuring the business understands the effects of new product, process, or marketing campaign launches in the environment. I evaluated the data being produced to determine if formal business process improvement (BPI) projects need to be undertaken. I partnered with the BPI team throughout the life of the project to ensure metrics and reporting is instilled in the process to drive long-term benefits to the organization and its effectiveness to fulfill objectives.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: