9708 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75243
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am very interested in your company for The Customer Service Position. My extensive experience and skills in the customer service profession makes me the right candidate for this job. With my ability to deliver friendly and courteous service as well as knowledge of presenting a positive image of the company, I am certain to become a key member of your customer service team.
I am a strong candidate for this job because my skillset complements perfectly with your requirements. For instance, I have a demonstrated ability to; welcome guests in a considerate manner, deal effectively with customers of different backgrounds, respond to concerns and resolve issues, perform verifications and maintain records of all clients. My education and experience has enabled me to understand and manage relevant administrative work efficiently with minimum or no supervision. It would be a pleasure to interview with you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
•Inbound service calls from members and/or providers with questions related to, but not limited to, health benefits, eligibility status/issues, claims inquiries, requests for member materials, primary care physician changes, prescription coverage, prescription benefits, and ID cards.
• Provide objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of change, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formularies
• Ensures proactive customer service with the highest degree of courtesy and telephone etiquette
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
• Maintain Help Desk System
• Respond to all help desk tickets and complete help desk tickets
• Build a knowledge-base from within the help desk system
• Escalate more complex tickets to the Network Administrator or Helpdesk II
• Performs hardware and software moves, additions, and changes.
• Repairs and installs necessary hardware/software/ Operating systems at the desktop level
• Performs troubleshooting diagnostics, research, evaluation and documentation duties on hardware, software, operating systems for individual users
Accounts Payable, accounts receivable, analytical skills, Articulate, Avaya, billing, Computer Technician, computer hardware, hardware, Computer Literacy, credit, clients, customer service, databases, database, Detail Oriented, documentation, Fast, insurance, keyboarding, leadership, legal documents, managing, Microsoft Excel, Windows applications, network, networks, operating systems, Oracle, processes, Quality assurance, SAP, Team Player, telephone, Troubleshooting, upgrades, written communication skills
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: