Outgoing, upbeat, personality with a positive attitude, serving the local community in many roles. Flexible and approachable, with strong organizational and time management skills. Education in medical science classes such as Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry and Medical Terminology. To further broaden my horizons and utilize my abilities I want to focus on and dedicate this time to an STNA job in the field of Geriatrics, for the beneficial experience.
• Perform tasks such as, selling tickets and handling of a cash register drawer.
• I eagerly take phone calls and inform inquiring future customers.
• Observed customer behaviors to identify security threats and escalate concerns to supervisors.
• Obtained an in depth cleaning technique based on protocols. Sweeping, moping, disinfecting of handles, countertops, knobs, and seating were all performed per shift by me. As well as proper sanitation of food grade appliances and materials.
• Performing sanitation procedures in the restroom by cleaning walls, vents, and disinfecting frequently touched objects.
• Assisted customers in decision making so they could receive maximum product at the best price for their party.
• Perform food service tasks by handling and packaging popcorn, properly using the soda machine and obtaining other various snack items for a customer.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: