Leading up to the years of which the point I'm at now, I've developed a strong work ethic and open ear to my surroundings. With responsibility and determination I've acquired a numerous amount of hands on projects and have been left to complete them supervising a small group to help get the job done.
Waking up for work isn't as hard when you love what your doing. I've learned many different skills over the years and am looking to start a career with a growing and excellent company. I acquire many different skills and am always willing to learn new things. I've been on Forklifts and other machinery Most of my career and am a very quick learner when it comes to new And different things.
-Executed daily operations of Uhaul moving trucks.
-Calibrated testing instruments and installed and repaired equipment to desired needs.
-Inspected components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and
installation and for defects such as loose connections and frayed wires.
-Repaired and maintained gasoline industrial trucks, electrical, power transmission, brake and other automotive systems.
-Examined protective guards, loose bolts and specified safety devices on trucks, and made adjustments with handtools.
-Installed new ignition systems, aligned front wheels, changed or recharged batteries and replaced other parts, using handtools.
- Read job orders and observed and listened to trucks in operation to determine malfunction and to plan work procedures.
-Cleaned and maintained welding machine parts, using handtools and equipment.
-Repaired or replaced locks, hinges and cranks.
-Raised vehicle on hydraulic jack or hoist to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle.
-Assisted mechanic in repairing and overhauling Trailers and trucks.
-Oiled and Greased parts threw out the equpiment
-Installed and Removed Decals
- Metal Rack Installments
- Drilled, countersunk and reamed holes in parts and assemblies for bolts, screwsand other fasteners, using power tools.
-Laid out and marked reference points and dimension on materials, using measuring instrumentals and drawings.
- Studied blueprint, drawings and sketches and computed dimensions for layingout
materials and planning model production.
- Wired and soldered electrical and electronic connections and components.
- Assisted in the preparation, installation, repair and rebuilding of metal rack, A-wall
- Put Employees on task are hand to get job done
- Making sure co-workers are dressed and act appropriately while on the job site
- Organizing and maintaining the task at hand and a safe work day for co workers.
- Made sure coworkers were comfortable and hydrated threw out work day.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: