Certified Security Officer with the expert training and problem solving tools necessary to serve and protect. Who remains on high alert at all times and maintains excellent coverage. Quick thinker with strong critical thinking capabilities. Motivated individual who works efficiently under pressure and makes sound decisions. Exceptional team leader with an outstanding work ethic. Equipped with excellent communication and people skills. Collaborates with security personnel and client management to ensure the highest level of safety.
-Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
-Skill in observing situations and decision making.
-Excellent Leadership skills.
-Ability to provide quality customer service.
-Excellent verbal and communication skills.
-Exceptional public relations skills.
-Patrolled facility and manned post as instructed by security management.
- Examined doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Regulate vehicle and pedestrian traffic at access points.
- Filed reports, monitored and patrolled designated areas.
- Reported irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
- Called police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Record time of inspection trips using TOCO equipment.
-Contribute to overall shortage reduction.
- Recover company assets and make safe apprehensions.
- Ensure compliance with company apprehension guidelines.
- Communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions based client policies.
- Circulated among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Supervises the activities of subordinates.
- Schedules security personnel to cover designated facilities and shifts.
- Controls access to client facility.
- Assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility.
- Screen visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance.
- Patrols assigned site on foot and vehicle to check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Inspect building and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: