Experienced NDT Level III professional with more than 20 + years experience in NDT with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
Member, ASNT The American Society for Nondestructive Testing
Member, HLSR Parade Committee
Interpret codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the NDT method used .
Assume technical responsibility for the Company.
Select the appropriate method and technique for an NDT inspection.
Prepare and verifying the adequacy of an NDT procedure, work instructions and written practice.
Approve NDT procedures and work instruction technical adequacy.
Provide training, examination and certification of personnel.
Audit outside agencies to ensure the requirements of the written practice are met.
Support customer's level III requirements
Conduct weekly job site audits to assure compliance to all company standards
The American Society for Nondestructive Testing
• ASNT NDT Level III - RT, UT, PT, MT Certificate ID# 170795
• ASNT ACCP Professional Level III - LP Certificate ID# 170795
• ASNT CP-ASNT-2 Magnetic Particle Testing Certificate ID# 170795
Personal Certification in Nondestructive Testing-PCN
• PCN UKAS Ultrasonic Level II, PCN # 311988
American Petroleum Institute (API)
• API QUPA - Qualification of UT Examiners (Phased Array) Certificate ID# 70677
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.