Mental health professional driven to help others overcome personal obstacles. Comfortable working autonomously or cooperatively within a health care team to holistically treat an individual.
Keynote speaker at Connecticut Children's Hospital's “Different is Beautiful” event in April 2010, to raise awareness for the combat and prevention of eating disorders in American youth.
- Effectively manages time and caseloads based on 25 sessions per week.
- Quickly responds to crisis situations when severe mental health and behavioral issues arose
- Teaches clients anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills and functional living skills.
- Works with parents and teachers to implement consistent behavior therapy techniques at home and school.
- Voluntarily organizes and mediates free support group sessions for those with addictions and for family members of those with loved ones struggling from addictions
- Effectively managed time and caseloads based on 30 sessions per week.
- Taught clients anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills and functional living skills.
- Organized unique treatment plans that focused on problem solving skills and creative thinking, while also working cooperatively with treatment teams to effectively coordinate their proper care.
- Served as lead clinician for patients with eating, anxiety, depression, and addiction disorders.
Took continuing education courses working towards my National Certification in CBT through Beck Institute at Assumption College Campus.
Magna Cum Laude
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.