Ambitious Certified Nursing Assistant with extensive experience in patient care and hospital administrative functions. Strong Cardiac/CHF skills combined with ability to evaluate and advocate for patient needs. Proven history of cultivating strong patient rapport to provide exceptional care and patient education. Empathetic CNA commended for chart accuracy, outstanding team collaboration and unprecedented patient relations. Interacts with patients from diverse cultures and backgrounds effortlessly. In-depth knowledge of medical procedures and HIPAA regulations.
▪Provide high-quality patient care at a demanding, large hospital setting.
▪ Preserve patient dignity and minimize discomfort while carrying out duties such as bedpan changes, emptying
drainage bags, perineal care, Foley care and routine bathing.
▪ Excellent chart accuracy, effective team collaboration, patient relations and consistent delivery of empathetic care.
▪ Provided nursing assistance to residents in a 43-bed Cardiac Medical Telemetry floor.
▪ Assisted residents with activities of daily living including helping with meals, transferring using assistive devices,
bathing, dressing and grooming.
▪ Safely and effectively ambulate patients
▪ Create positive rapport with patient, patient's family, and nursing/hospital staff.
▪ IVC Sitter duties
▪ Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting
with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
▪ Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating,
turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
▪ Provides care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz
and therapeutic baths; applying restraints per doctor's orders.
▪ Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs, weight, and blood glucose levels; testing urine; recording intake
and output information.
▪ Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and
requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
▪ Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
▪ Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
▪ Measure and interpret patient's heart rhythm
▪ Initiates and discontinues monitoring equipment on admission, transfer, or discharge
▪ Performs configuration as necessary
▪ Communicates clearly and thoroughly with unit personnel when delivering information concerning changes in patient
rhythm and stats
▪ Responsible for briefing oncoming shifts of patient status
▪ Prioritize and organize work assignments, adjusting priorities based on changing situation
▪ Maintain and stock all designated equipment, including telemetry
▪ Transport monitor, replace defective equipment and report failures
▪ Track outgoing and incoming monitor equipment
▪ Adhere strictly to confidentiality of all information pertaining to patients, clinicians, employees, and visitors.
▪ Assists patients by responding to intercom requests; obtaining needed services from nurses, licensed practical nurses,
physicians, aides, and other hospital personnel.
▪ Welcomes public by greeting visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering inquiries; relaying calls to patients;
giving directions; referring inquiries to nursing and physician staff.
▪ Provides information by answering questions and requests while maintain patient confidentiality.
▪ Documents patient care services by copying nursing and physician notes to patient and department records.
▪ Arranges discharges by notifying business office and patient transporter service.
▪ Maintains unit operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
▪ Maintains unit supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies;
placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
▪ Keeps unit equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; calling for
▪ Communicate orders with appropriate testing sites/specialists and contact physicians for nursing staff.
NC State Nurse Aide Registry #511538
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: