Healthcare professional offering expertise gained through two and a half years of clinical research experience who is passionate about patient care and the advancement of medical technologies and treatments. Offers proven ability to execute and organize a clinical trial in both an independent and team setting. Committed to identifying and leveraging opportunities for growth and proficient at recognizing issues and providing solutions to achieve deliverables.
Trained on Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
First Aid/CPR Certified
Clinical Skills (i.e. vitals, ECG, etc.)
Included Emergency Medicine Courses that involved training in clinical skills such as intermediate medication administration, intubation, placing intravenous lines, ECG placement and assessment, and ACLS CPR Certification involving advanced cardiac rescue techniques.
Experienced in conducting studies as both Lead Blinded/Unblinded Coordinator and Back-up Coordinator for the following therapeutic areas:
• Efficiently assisted patients in scheduling appointments and procedures
• Assisted in coordinating referrals to and from other medical practices, as wells as obtaining necessary medical records that have been requested by a physician
• Involvement in interacting and coordinating with representatives from other clinics, pharmaceutical companies, and medical supply distributors
◦ Worked with physicians and Practice Manager to evaluate existing policies and proposes necessary adjustments or relays suggestions to the committee
• Responsible for recruiting and managing Ovum Donors for the clinic and distributing evaluation required by clinic and FDA to screen and approve donors
◦ Assisted Donor Coordinators in assessing health history evaluations for disqualifying factors, such as certain medical conditions, medications, and psycho-social indicators
Hostess/Waitress - Mellow Mushroom (Cary, NC) April 2014 to August 2016
Shift Leader/Key Manager - WhichWich (Morrisville, NC) July 2013 to April 2014
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: