Seeking a Chauffeur position in a company or private household where I can make the most of my driving skills to provide a safe and timely service.
Responsible for various driving functions including driving customers to and from all major airports in the try- state area. Duties include: Providing reliable, courteous and honest service to customer - Ensure that customers get to and from their destinations in a safe and timely manner - Possesses knowledge of all major routes in New Jersey and New York.
Responsible for the transporting of customers throughout the city of New York, retrieve customers from various airports, escort clients to meetings or other pre arranged engagements/appointments. Set up Payroll, delegate appointments to other chauffeurs, prepare daily schedule. Take reservations & confirm with the client. Provide clients with thorough answers to their questions.
* Responsible for inventory and vendor relations to ensure the timely and cost-effective purchasing of food/beverages
* Market, manage and retain accounts with local businesses, schools and court-offices
* Oversee employee and customer relations to ensure quality of service is consistent and satisfactory
* Prepare and distribute payroll, tax records and schedules for 10 employees
* Liaise with business partner and chef to manage front house/back house restaurant operations
* Collaborate on menu changes in relation to pricing, design and promotions
* Work with online ordering companies to expand on customer base and promote catering services.
As a driver in the company shift hrs. started at 11:00pm till 12:00 pm. Invoices are handed to the driver prepairing each order in the plastic baskets for their destination. Deliveries to hotel, resorts restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals and of course the chains stores of Pane De Capo in Rhodes Greece.
Efficiently inspect vehicle for safe road operations. Retrieve daily deliveries for customers from loading dock, and verify count on manifest. Operate forklift to load vehicle if required. Safely transport customers' deliveries/pick-ups on multiple routes. Making dead lines, and verifing delivery counts at the end of each work day, and daily report of vehicle.
Security Guard in Hotels must move around to patrol the vads mustrious parts of the property. The Security Guard chec the doors and stairwells to make sure the locks are secure and no danger is lurking. Most Hotel managers like to see the security guard in the lobby, especially when the large groups arrive and during busy morning and afternoon times to provide guests with a sense of security. Guards must patrol outdoors as well as room, hallways and activity areas, such as the pool and spa areas. Large properties may employ a number of guards to keep up patrols and maintain communication through radios.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.