Advises on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting aircraft and aerospace SE. Uses technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems. Interprets and advises on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and SE.
Troubleshoots and maintains aircraft structures, systems, components, and SE. Tests repaired components using mockups and test equipment. Adjusts, aligns, rigs, and calibrates aircraft systems. Performs engine run-up. Accomplishes weight and balance functions. Jacks, tows, and services aircraft.
Inspects aircraft structures, systems, components, and SE. Supervises and performs aircraft and component inspections. Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective actions. Inspects and checks components for clearances, tolerances, proper installation, and operation. Inspects and operates powered and nonpowered aerospace ground equipment. Inspects and identifies aircraft corrosion for prevention and correction. Reviews maintenance forms, aircraft records, and reports to ensure complete documentation. Inventories and maintains alternate mission equipment.
-Key Player during OPERATION TOMODACHI;launched six aircraft , 904 cargo tons/412 PAX moved in support of HA/DR
-Aircraft prep team member for Yokota's "Samurai Surge" day;6/6 aircraft launched on time
- ISO team member;prepped aircraft/coordinated delayed discrepancy repairs-completed on time/100% QA pass rate
- Led MX effort on REPAT mission;keyed 32K lbs cargo/41 PAX airlifted-returned service members home
- Completed routine inspections/security of flight CTK; assests valued at $100K- flightline capabilities sustained
- Deployed in Operation Enduring freedom;safed 2.2K pers/$3.2B in military assests
- Led Logistic Support Area/Arifjan convoy;transported 70 vehicles/750 tons of cargo- guaranteed 100% mission success
-Donated 12 hrs for EMS Top 4 CYSA soccer field painting, raised funds for holiday party.
-Third Country National escort;processed/transported>40K TCNs;safeguarded 32 sites valued over $11.3M
- Increased base defenses;armed 102 bunkers w/550 sandbags
- Jan 2012 ORE generation team member;R2 two tires<1 hr--5/5="" acft="" eet="" accepted="" with="" zero="" major="">1>
- Enforced strict TO adherence;earned 2 "zero defects" QA evals--key to AMXS 93% 2012 pass rating
- Earned 10 awards/ribbons during 5.5 years in the USAF
-Performed launch/recovery, towing, jacking, servicing/inspection procedures on 14 assigned C-130E/H aircraft
- Accurately documents aircraft forms/maintenance info system data;accomplishes scheduled document reviews
- Inspects, removes, orders & installs system components in accordance with applicable Technical Orders
- Assists/troubleshoots discrepancies/corrects malfunctions; installs time compliance TO;ensures safety/TO use
- Performed scheduled/unscheduled and preventive maintenance on AC-130H, MC-130W & C-130E/H aircraft
- Inspects, troubleshoots, removes, replaces and rigs flight controls, landing gear, and cargo ramp/door systems
- Build up/break down of C-130 wheels and tires
- Responds to emergency aircraft maintenance
- Aircraft Crash and Recovery team member;24/7 standby
Attended houses that were flooded with water, usually from hot water heaters. Removed wet carpet, hardfloor, tiles, etc, then vacuumed the excess water. Removed floor studs and cut out dry wall, set up dehumidifiers and fans which extracted the humidity from the air in about 4 days. Drove to the house every day to record the humidity levels and inspect the affected area. When all of the water was safely removed from the house, I removed the equipment. I was responsible for thousands of dollars of equipment and was his only worker at the time. The job was physically demanding and required alot of driving and working on weekends. I was on 24/7 standby and received a raise for my dedication to the company.
Subway sandwich artists perform several duties during a typical shift. Sandwich artists assist Subway customers with orders, prepare food to customer specifications, operate cash registers, and complete other jobs assigned by a Subway manager. Sandwich artists with Subway also field customer questions and complaints about personnel or products. Subway sandwich artists may need to complete other duties apart from customer service,including cleaning and stocking. Sandwich artists at Subway may need to clean kitchen, restaurant, and restroom areas as well as stock food goods when supply runs low.
- Earned several raises during my 1.5 years and was one of the most dependable workers.
Attended Clovis Community when I was stationed at Cannon AFB, NM. Earned 19 credit hours towards Associates of Arts. 3.0 GPA
- Biology General Education/Lab--4 credit hours
- Public Speaking--3 credit hours
- English Composition--3 credit hours
- Survey of American History to 1865--3 credit hours
- Intro to Psychology--3 credit hours
- Intro to Sociology--3 credit hours
Attended UMUC when I was stationed at Yokota AB, Japan. Earned 16 credit hours towards Associates of Arts. 3.0 GPA
-Environmental Science--3 credit hours
- Info Literacy research Methods--1 credit hour
- Intermediate Algebra--3 credit hours
- College Algebra--3 credit hours
- Pre-Calculus-- 3 credit hours
-Principles of Supervision--3 credit hours
- Intro to ACFT and System Components--8 credit hours
- ACFT Maintenance Fundamentals--9 credit hours
- ACFT Familiarization and Flightline Operations--3 credit hours
- ACFT Hydraulic System Fundamentals--2 credit hours
- Turbine Engine Theory/Principles--2 credit hours
- Earned Journeyman Skill Level(5 level)--8 credit hours
- Aircraft Transition Training--4 credit hours
- C-130 Cargo Rail Training-non credit course
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: