Advises on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting aircraft and aerospace SE. Uses
technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems. Interprets
and advises on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and SE.
Troubleshoots and maintains aircraft structures, systems, components, and SE. Tests
repaired components using mockups and test equipment. Adjusts, aligns, rigs, and calibrates
aircraft systems. Performs engine run-up. Accomplishes weight and balance functions.
Jacks, tows, and services aircraft.
Inspects aircraft structures, systems, components, and SE. Supervises and performs aircraft
and component inspections. Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of
corrective actions. Inspects and checks components for clearances, tolerances, proper
installation, and operation. Inspects and operates powered and nonpowered aerospace ground
equipment. Inspects and identifies aircraft corrosion for prevention and correction. Reviews
maintenance forms, aircraft records, and reports to ensure complete documentation.
Inventories and maintains alternate mission equipment.
-Key Player during OPERATION TOMODACHI;launched six aircraft , 904 cargo tons/412 PAX
moved in support of HA/DR
-Aircraft prep team member for Yokota's "Samurai Surge" day;6/6 aircraft launched on time
- ISO team member;prepped aircraft/coordinated delayed discrepancy repairs-completed on
time/100% QA pass rate
- Led MX effort on REPAT mission;keyed 32K lbs cargo/41 PAX airlifted-returned service
- Completed routine inspections/security of flight CTK; assests valued at $100K- flightline
- Deployed in Operation Enduring freedom;safed 2.2K pers/$3.2B in military assests
- Led Logistic Support Area/Arifjan convoy;transported 70 vehicles/750 tons of cargoguaranteed
100% mission success
-Donated 12 hrs for EMS Top 4 CYSA soccer field painting, raised funds for holiday party.
-Third Country National escort;processed/transported>40K TCNs;safeguarded 32 sites valued
- Increased base defenses;armed 102 bunkers w/550 sandbags
- Jan 2012 ORE generation team member;R2 two tires<1 hr--5/5="" acft="" eet="" accepted="">1>
zero major findings
- Enforced strict TO adherence;earned 2 "zero defects" QA evals--key to AMXS 93% 2012 pass
- Earned 10 awards/ribbons during 5.5 years in the USAF
- Operated Super Bee Lift for USA and many other country ski teams for training and qualifying for 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.
-Part of Super Bee Lift Crew at Copper Mountain Ski Resort
-Ensure the safe and efficient uphill transport of guests.
-Assist and inform customers whenever necessary in proper use of lifts.
-Ensure all ramps and corrals are in the best possible condition at all times to facilitate the safe and efficient loading and unloading of customers.
-Inspect the machinery of lift to ensure everything is in properly operating condition and fill out lift log.
-Communicate problems to supervisors while showing initiative in handling routine and emergency matters.
-Shovel entrances, stairs, walkways of buildings.
-Must be ready and willing to perform duties, which are not necessarily lift operation functions, but are necessary for the successful operation of Copper Mountain
-Check all customers boarding the lift for a valid ticket or pass, and ensure all tickets and passes are properly secured to customers.
- Operated Lift when US and many other country Ski Teams trained and qualified for Olympics.
- Biology General Education/Lab--4 credit hours
- Public Speaking--3 credit hours
- English Composition--3 credit hours
- Survey of American History to 1865--3 credit hours
- Intro to Psychology--3 credit hours
- Intro to Sociology--3 credit hours
-Environmental Science--3 credit hours
- Info Literacy research Methods--1 credit hour
- Intermediate Algebra--3 credit hours
- College Algebra--3 credit hours
- Pre-Calculus-- 3 credit hours
-Principles of Supervision--3 credit hours
- Intro to ACFT and System Components--8 credit hours
- ACFT Maintenance Fundamentals--9 credit hours
- ACFT Familiarization and Flightline Operations--3 credit hours
- ACFT Hydraulic System Fundamentals--2 credit hours
- Turbine Engine Theory/Principles--2 credit hours
- Earned Journeyman Skill Level(5 level)--8 credit hours
- Aircraft Transition Training--4 credit hours
- C-130 Cargo Rail Training-non credit course
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.