Industrious Business Intelligence Data Analyst with successful history developing [Type] intelligence to improve business operational planning and implementation. Exceptional at applying vast knowledge of business best practices, regulatory standards and optimal control systems to support growth and success. Reliable quantitative analyst with accuracy and efficiency in comprehension of company metrics.
ePortal- Schaumburg Marketplace JAN 2020 – Present
· Coursework in Management, Marketing, Economics and Accounting
· Graduated with 3.5 GPA
· Majored in Marketing
· Thesis: An Investigation into the Effect of After-Sales Services on Sales Volume of Automobile Marketing Companies: A Case Study of Elizade Motors (Nig) Limited and CICA Automobile Co. (Nig) Limited
· Thesis: An Investigation into the Effect of Socio-cultural and Psychological Variables on Students' Achievements in Physics at Senior Secondary School Level
· Member of Students' Representative Council
· Coursework in Physics, Education and General Studies
· Graduated in Top 5% of Class
· Graduated with 3.75 GPA
· Majored in Education
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: