● Manages and oversees the Box Office Associates in the processing and fulfillment of orders for ticketing requests and memberships made in-person, by phone, mail, or online.
● Provides first-class customer service ensuring that The Vineyard's members and audiences receive professional and efficient service from the Box Office at all times.
● Manages pre show will call operations.
● Maintains an accurate database of event patrons and members, updating and modifying records as necessary.
● Remains knowledgeable and accurately informed of all aspects of The Vineyard's productions, memberships, and special events.
● Builds upcoming events for public purchase and membership reservations in OvationTix.
● Enters performance, ticket holds, member rates, and discounts into OvationTix ticketing system.
● Responsible for accurate daily morning and end of day Box Office reporting.
● Hiring, training, scheduling and supervising the Box Office Associates. Initiatingstrong customer service practices, leading by example.
● Stays current on best practices for Box Office management, including innovative uses of the OvationTix ticketing software.
● Collects and shares feedback with administrative and production staff on a regular basis regarding subscriber and ticket buyer concerns, as well as staff needs.
● Works directly with marketing, Development and production staff, assisting with special projects as needed.
● Supported the CEO and VP by providing administrative, organizational and technical support for the entire New York office; preparing forms and reports, processing and fling (electronically and hard copy) confidential contracts and other sensitive documents.
● Prepared, managed and edited Office Manager and CEO's monthly expense reports.
● Supported the Operations, Security & Compliance teams with technology needs throughout the company, assuring equipment and asset files were up to date and that current security, quality assurance and compliance procedures were in effect.
● Established, plans and implemented office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
● Assisted in managing incoming visitors, managing and scheduling the conference room.
● Screened and routed calls on the main line of a multi-line phone system servicing 70+ employees all across America.
● Assisted with new employee on-boarding, whether on-site or off-site. Placing new hire ads and managing incoming applications.
● Maintained inventory levels and office supplies, supporting the entire office spread out on three floors of a twelve story building.
● Planned and executed company events, monthly birthday lunches, Holiday parties, annual staff meetings; managing the final master multimedia presentations including, video, text and audio - syncing dispositions for enhanced understanding.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.