Dedicated and former military airbone marksman professional with history of meeting company goals utilizing consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges to best enhance the organizational brand I support. Oversees tactical, personnel and operational planning to meet dynamic mission needs. Adept at delivering training and closely mentoring junior team members to optimize knowledge and performance. Fluent in English and Spanish. Highly organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals. Looking to seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills. Operations Manager with over 11 years of successful experience in operations, managing staff and utilizing percentages and ratios inn order to analyze the needs, goals, and outcomes of the organization. I have been recognized consistently through the years for performance excellence and contributions to success in education, operations, and military industries. My strengths in management and operations are backed by my experience and training as well as my Engineering education.
· Lead multiple sniper teams on and off the battlefield and ensured the wellness and safety of Soldiers by enforcing a no-tolerance policy for missed appointments or falling behind on medical readiness.
· Made suggestions and recommendations to the organization commander regarding the most effective emplacement and utilization of each of the sniper teams leading to 100% mission accomplishment.
· Maintained accountability of over $500,000 worth of military equipment.
· Provide monthly performance counseling/evaluations of subordinates to include work performance, motivation, career progression, as well as non-work related issues. Under my supervision, all Soldiers displayed enough proficiency to merit promotion and 50% of soldiers receiving awards for performance above and beyond the call to action.
· Rebuilt the training progression of the sniper section, and taught and implemented new standards for proficiency resulting in a 100% first hit rating at targets within 750 meters and a 100% success rate at the US Army Sniper School.
· Responsible for training schedules, maintaining fitness standards and training regimens providing the organization commander with Soldiers whose fitness scores were in the top 10th percentile of the organization.
• Maintained regular contact with key provider organizations and served as a liaison to resolve complex issues internally.
• Developed strong interpersonal relationships with assigned providers.
• Researched and resolved incoming escalated provider inquiries within contract guidelines. Educated providers on new protocols, policies, and procedures. May assist with provider by identifying specific providers within a designated territory, facilitating the distribution of provider agreements, negotiating rates, and renegotiating contracts for existing providers within established limits.
• Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
I am very excited to explore Oregon with my wife, Lydia, my son, Matthew and our dog, Bella! Outside of work, I love reading books, exercising, and watching movies with them. When we want to explore outside, our go-to family activities are hiking, walking, and biking! I am looking forward to enjoying what this city has to offer.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: