Seasoned nursing professional offering proven clinical knowledge, natural interpersonal strengths and technical abilities. Knowledgeable about EMR charting, medication administration and interdisciplinary collaboration focused on optimizing patient care and support. Quality-focused and efficiency-driven leader.
· RN III status over 5 years
· Nominated Nurse of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019
· Previous Nursing Peer Review Member
· Previous San Diego Chapter NAON Board Member
· Committee Member for Annual Orthopedic and Spine Symposium
· Assistant Educator for Orthopedic Center of Excellence for the Total Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery program
· Worked closely with ICU Management to transition Bariatric Care to MST unit.
· Superuser for Clarity Go-Live, Alaris Pump transition, Orthopedic & Bariatric patient care
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: