Analytical and collaborative professional with over 15 years of experience in management, leadership, and quality assurance. Background in culinary arts with knowledge of the latest food safety practices, procedures, and regulations. Background in supply chain and staffing management. Experience in increasing productivity and efficiency in previous roles across multiple departments.
Microsoft Excel (10 + years), Management (10 + years), Microsoft Word (10 + years), Microsoft Office (10 + years), Microsoft PowerPoint (3 years), Microsoft Outlook (10 + years), Inventory Management (3 years), Training (5 years), Scheduling (3years), Team Building (10 + years), Coaching (10 + years), Cash Handling (3 years), Market Research (3 years), Customer Service (10 + years), Customer Relationship Management (10 + years), Sales (3years), Sales Support (10 + years), Public Speaking (8 years), Cooking Experience (10 + years), Baking Experience (10 + years), Account Reconciliation (10 + years), Forecasting (3 years), Supply Chain , Management (10 + years), Food Service Management (3 + years), Dispatch (2 + years), Tracing (2 + years), Accounts Payables (2 + years), Human Resources (5 + years), Account Reconciliation, Budget, Contracts, Customer satisfaction, Financial, Inventory, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, QA, Scheduling, Annual reports, Accounts Payables, Budgeting, Cooking, Customer Service, Forecasting, JD Edwards, Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Reporting, Strategic Planning, AS400, Calibration, Customer Relationship Management, Delivery, Fundraising, Team Building, Microsoft Outlook, Producing, Safety, Supply Chain Management, Auditing, Cash Handling, Clients, Documentation, Human Resources, LEADERSHIP, Microsoft PowerPoint, PROFIT, Sales, Tables, Billing, Coaching, Client, Drivers, Inventory Management, Market Research, 98, Public Speaking, Sales Support, Transportation, Employee performance evaluations, Recruiting and Interviewing, Staff Supervision, Employee scheduling, Business planning, Consulting, Negotiation, Business administration, Cost Control, Budgeting, Operations management, Training
·Managed NVOCC LTL accounts to ensure 100 % of bookings documentation (BOL, POD, and approved accessorial charges) were received at the time of booking to facilitate on time shipment, billing, and carrier payment.
· Corrected 100 % of discrepancies when carrier invoice did not match contract rates and audit validations.
· Reconciled 4 million plus in monthly carrier aging reports by auditing transportation freight bills submitted by carriers for validity against customer business rules and/or Odyssey contracts, agreements, or tariffs.
· Utilized pivot tables, formatting, filters from large volume data exports into Microsoft Excel, identifying goals for attainment, account cleanup and account reconciliation.
· Dispatched, traced, and tracked shipments updating client with shipment status.
· Constantly building trust with carrier relationships which aided in negotiation of timely carrier payment.
· Constantly building nurtured internal company relationships which aided in solving billing issues or client concerns.
· Invoiced clients monthly for contract premiums.
· AS400 / JD Edwards experience.
· Encouraged creative thinking, problem solving, and empowerment as part of facility management group to improve morale and teamwork, decreasing systems process time by 40 %.
· Interacted with clients on regular basis to quickly alleviate issues and provide project updates.
· Elected two terms - Oversight of all activities for local nonprofit with 5 steering committee members
· Elected two terms - Oversight of all activities for a national nonprofit with 10 directors and 3 officers
· Created Long Term Planning Committee producing recommendations for the future of organization
· Established guidelines and budgetary process for national nonprofit
· Established and secured successful fundraising events
· Vendor / subcontractor management securing resource needed within specified budget
· Established and implemented financial controls, reporting and annual reports
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: