Results-focused Supervisor offering experience leading talented sales personnel. Successful at engaging with staff by discussing sales performance, maintaining accountability and acknowledging excellent performance. Driven to maintain service standards by supporting staff in handling service issues and customer communications.
· Assists the store manager with the overall operation of the business unit.
· Develops, coaches and trains all direct reports in the business unit.
· Helps to create an atmosphere of ongoing exceptional customer service to internal (associates, peers, other departments) and external customers donors, shoppers, community partners).
· Makes recommendations for hiring and evaluating of associates on the team.
· Performs daily administrative/clerical functions of store operations.
· Provides exceptional customer service to customers, to include resolving customer concerns.
· Fulfills the duties of store personnel only if needed.
· Models, monitors and enforces compliance with company policies, SOP's and values. Monitors sales transactions associated with purchases and ensures proper sales procedures are followed.
· Maintains the general appearance of the store and premises according to agency standards.
· Assists in the enforcement of store safety and security procedures and ensures safety procedures are enforced on an ongoing basis. In some stores, may act as safety captain.
· Assists with maintaining production levels and quality of merchandise to the sales floor that reflect the standards of Push for Production (PFP) model.
· Monitors and ensures a smooth process for all donation functions while adhering to all standard company practices and procedures.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
· Assisted with project work and revised priorities as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements in a fast paced environment; with and without supervision.
· Developed and implemented creative designs with a focus on destination design and varied themes appropriate for different resort locations and project needs.
· Supported the design team in the development of conceptual programming, creation of presentation materials, finish and material selection and specifications, and furniture selection and specification.
· Assembled presentation boards and materials; and establish relationships with manufacturer's representatives.
· Ensured timely completion of projects and that all financial goals are met.
Participated in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Provide logistical account support (including, but not limited to): set up contracts and oversee accounts; increase/decrease service; identify waste problem areas; determine container types, sizes, and locations; establish a collection schedule; and identify employee training needs
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
• Conduct business site visits, research and analysis, waste assessments, and surveys
• Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports
• Assist in the approval of service changes, invoices, and payment collections
• Provide administrative and analytical support (including answering phone calls)
• Evaluate effectiveness of clientele resource management practices and programs, identify opportunities and strategies to increase waste diversion, and help cliental set goals for future diversion practices
• Interact directly and maintain effective working relationships with business owners, management companies, maintenance companies and staff, customers, residents, community groups, and the general public
• Participate in public education and outreach activities including presentations, workshops, training, and tabling
• Educate customers on the latest recycling regulations (i.e. AB 1826, AB 341, etc.)
• Implement commercial waste diversion practices through reduce, reuse, recycling, and composting programs
• Reports to the Sales Manager and General Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis
• Work cross functionally with other departments: Customer Service, Operations, Finance, Collections, etc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: