An innovative aviation and customer service professional with over 3 years of experience in the industry. Complimented by over 10 years of diversified training in the Civil Air Patrol to include cyber defense and network assurance, aerospace/military operations, critical thinking, and leadership theory. Proven ability to apply creative solutions to dynamic situations with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Management experience with a passion for helping others succeed and applying an attention to detail that ensures customers always leave satisfied.
Civil Air Patrol - (CAP) Rochester, NY
· Professional Line Service Training – National Air Transportation Association (NATA)
CIVIL AIR PATROL
· International Air Cadet Exchange - United Kingdom (2018) –
Serving as a U.S. ambassador to a foreign nation on behalf of the U.S. Air Force & Civil Air Patrol to promote better relations, build trust, and learn more about the people and culture of the country being visited.
· U.S. Air Force Advanced Cyber Defense Training Academy – Texas (2018) (Also staffing basic course) –
A more in-depth focus on assessing system threats and how to combat them in real time. Course material covering cryptography, web technology security, intrusion detection systems, and basic mission planning.
· U.S. Air Force Cyber Defense Training Academy - New Mexico (2017) - Introduction into cyberspace operations conducted by the USAF. Introduction to networks and operating systems, workstation and server fundamentals, securing systems and mitigating threats.
· U.S. Air Force Space Command Familiarization Course - Colorado (2015) - Introduction to all five areas of USAF space operations: satellite command and control, missile warning, space surveillance/space control, missile operations, spacelift.
· Northeast Region Cadet Leadership School (2015) - One week intensive leadership course. College level leadership classes, daily writing assignments, group discussions on ethics and management.
· National Blue Beret – EAA's AirVenture Air Show (2014) - Providing flight-line security, logging aircraft arrivals, and identifying location of aircraft distress beacons for EAA's AirVenture Air Show under a USAF mandated mission number.
· Introductory Communication User Training
· Operational Risk Management Training
· Operational Security Management Training
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: