Enthusiastic Unit Director with over 15 years of successful experience in Leadership and collaborative care of patients. Engaged team player eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Meditech conversion, Joint commission survey and HCAPS score increases.
• Coordinated on-site support and analysis during development, testing and implementation phases of MEDITECH implementation.
• Assisted department core teams to build system dictionaries; design and implement unit and integrated testing scenarios; design management reports; design, organize and conduct staff training.
• On-site consultant during “go-live” implementation.
• Planned, and monitored tasks for adherence to schedule and overall quality.
• Acting as member of MEDITECH support team for PCS team.
Plans and implements overall nursing policies, procedures, and services for 6 West. Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training clinical staff. Ensures that nurses are current in competencies, assessments, licensure, certifications,and other annual training and competencies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: