Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated personnel officer who is able to network with all of the top prospects within any given industry. Adept at developing effective recruiting methods working with company management to maintain proper staffing levels and reviewing human resources information to make sure that all company needs are being met. Specializes in retail and technology development environments.
- OSHA certified safety expert
- Has a track record of no OSHA fines and less that six citations
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication and corporate presentation abilities
- Able to work equally well with field and office personnel
- Dedicated to creating the safest working environment possible
- Responsible for creating a new site safety plan for each new project.
- Responsible for weekly safety audits and developing safety summaries that went directly to management.
- Responsible for completing all government safety forms and filing the forms on time.
- Responsible for visiting each new job site and developing an OSHA approved site safety plan.
- Responsible for training all field personnel and field supervisors on the site safety plans and reporting methods.
- Responsible for submitting a monthly safety audit to management that would be turned into the government safety reports.
- Responsible for doing a weekly safety audit of all active job sites and submitting a report to management.
- Assisted in completing and submitting all government safety reports and necessary filing information.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Site Safety Officer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Site Safety Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.